Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSX 400m Times

those numbers are rubbish..
    the problem with the NSX's especially in OZ is people know so little bout them and are commenting on hearsay not from experience.

Yeah agreed...

Did they ever sell well tho? Anywere in the world?

These days they'd be lucky to sell 5 a year, out ragious price for a exausted car.

Hmm the quater time is surprisingly fast but the 0-100km/h seems abit slow. :| Must have a lot of top end?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    it's a shame that honda didn't boost the KW of the car by a couple more digits. another 50 KW or so and it would have sold alot better. in perth WA i have never seen an NSX on the road (so it'll be special when i drive mine) but in america acura sells their NSX quite well (turboed models and higher KW)

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    CKEY can you put up a link where Acura has turbocharged NSX's selling from the showroom?

Member Array
    Car:
    NSX, Legend & Civic racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    CKEY can you put up a link where Acura has turbocharged NSX's selling from the showroom?
    NSX's were never sold with forced induction in the new car showroom from Acura. I believe some dealers may have done package deals installing the Comptech Supercharger and selling them with a manufacturer's warranty.

Try this American site to get your fill of NSX info.

http://www.nsxprime.com/

CKEY, you should think of joining the Honda Sports Car Club of WA, which is just in the throes of re-establishing itself. You cannot appreciate an NSX's beauty till you have seen one on the road against more mundane traffic [or next to some Ferrari's on one of their club runs]

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    Quote Originally Posted by sadlerau View Post
    NSX's were never sold with forced induction in the new car showroom from Acura. I believe some dealers may have done package deals installing the Comptech Supercharger and selling them with a manufacturer's warranty.

Try this American site to get your fill of NSX info.

http://www.nsxprime.com/

CKEY, you should think of joining the Honda Sports Car Club of WA, which is just in the throes of re-establishing itself. You cannot appreciate an NSX's beauty till you have seen one on the road against more mundane traffic [or next to some Ferrari's on one of their club runs]
    Yeah sorry guys i didn't mean out of the show room. turbocharging kits include comptech and godzilla and i have been told that they can be installed on honda engines as well but a few extra bucks thrown in to get around annoying hassles like lines and electrics etc.

o0o a sports car club, i'll give that a look. i'd probably be the youngest dude there!