Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 CU2 Euro Luxury
    Alrighty, another update, car now idles a little funny in gear and as such it will be going into Honda on Monday to have the car looked at, I need a loaner so I have to wait until then, its amazing how more helpful they are when you talk DIRECTLY to the Service Manager and not the half wit front desk bird...

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 09
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjones View Post
    Alrighty, another update, car now idles a little funny in gear and as such it will be going into Honda on Monday to have the car looked at, I need a loaner so I have to wait until then, its amazing how more helpful they are when you talk DIRECTLY to the Service Manager and not the half wit front desk bird...
    My car still have the sound, but not so obvious now.
    Called them again, but the guy said its probably due to fuel. HE also said one of the Honda manager in brisbane has the same problem. However, the sound disappear after a few tank of 98 fuel. Therefore, he asked me to try few more tank.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by eur001 View Post
    My car still have the sound, but not so obvious now.
    Called them again, but the guy said its probably due to fuel. HE also said one of the Honda manager in brisbane has the same problem. However, the sound disappear after a few tank of 98 fuel. Therefore, he asked me to try few more tank.
    Don't let them fool you......can't be fuel !!
    LOGIC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux Auto
    Hi guys, I have CU2 Lux auto and think I have the same issue. Mine sounds more like a rattle than a click if that makes sense - like the old "tappet rattling" cars of years gone by. Not an attractive noise in a $45k car. eur001, can I ask which dealer you took your car to? I work in Perth and want to take mine in to Honda North.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 09
    Quote Originally Posted by bk212 View Post
    Hi guys, I have CU2 Lux auto and think I have the same issue. Mine sounds more like a rattle than a click if that makes sense - like the old "tappet rattling" cars of years gone by. Not an attractive noise in a $45k car. eur001, can I ask which dealer you took your car to? I work in Perth and want to take mine in to Honda North.
    I took it to Burswood Honda. Please make sure you get them to check the sound and get them to report it to Honda Australia. If you have any sucess story after your service, please share with all of us.
    Thanks!!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    this is the problem with honda aust they just tools they know nothing. All information gets relayed back to honda japan then they tell these stooges here at honda aust what to do. Best thing that can happen is other owner suffer same symptom's then they will act but if it's only a few well they will convince you that noting wrong with your car and that's a characteristic of the vehicle and they all do this

This is a policy of honda if it works even if it makes noises this is not warranty issue

Welcome to the new age honda of tomorrow ppl

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by LXRY View Post
    this is the problem with honda aust they just tools they know nothing. All information gets relayed back to honda japan then they tell these stooges here at honda aust what to do. Best thing that can happen is other owner suffer same symptom's then they will act but if it's only a few well they will convince you that noting wrong with your car and that's a characteristic of the vehicle and they all do this

This is a policy of honda if it works even if it makes noises this is not warranty issue

So true of all car makes;not just Honda. I used to get the same crap from Subaru. That Japanese cars are reliable is to say they are more reliable than Oz made and European made cars but Japanese cars also have their faults. Reliability is a myth.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by LXRY View Post
    this is the problem with honda aust they just tools they know nothing.

Never a truer word spoken, couldn't agree more.
    Honda - The power of dreams? More like the power of nightmares!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 09
    Quote Originally Posted by bk212 View Post
    Hi there,
    Have you got your car checked?? Any good news to share with us??
    The reply i got so far is that the dealer is waiting for Honda Australia to give them some directions. They cant and not going to do anything now.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux Auto
    Haven't had a chance to take it in yet. It's actually not bugging me that much at the moment, seems to be improving a bit. I may wait until next service but will post on here if any news.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Have you boys tried different gearbox oil?
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    99 vtir prelude
    I had a wierd ticking in my prelude, similar to what was mentioned, turned out to be my harmonic balancer in the process of falling off >_<"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I reckon there should be a right lane, a middle lane, a left lane and a Nikki lane.....
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    look at its headlights.

if its pupils have gone massive, you know its pinging
    >_<"