Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The kit itself comes with Fcon IS, or you can consider using e-manage ultimate

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    eem..

how come the hp number so low? =.=

i guess u can bump the boost up ahahaha...
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zaqmlp View Post
    Arrong, now you know why I need a T28 instead of T25 lol

By the way, if you want more info, that kit on that book is the RB1 odyssey turbo kit from HKS, which is the one I am getting! And if you looking at the HKS manuals, this kit installed onto RB1/2 only gives extra 21ps (from 194ps -> 217ps), but it pulls out a lot more torque (From 211Nm -> 295Nm) AND the torque peak rev lowered as well (from 4200rpm -> 3100rpm) , so this kit is more like a torque improvement kit! I suppose torque is what we need for our car, especially out of corners on tracks!

Arrong, My turbo kit is on its way! coming by air soon... should arrive latest end of next week~ *grin*

Anyway, as soon as the kit arrives, i will create a thread and post some pics of the kit~
    What year euro do you have? is it this kit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HKS-T...mZ320308280037
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Arrong, now you know why I need a T28 instead of T25 lol

By the way, if you want more info, that kit on that book is the RB1 odyssey turbo kit from HKS, which is the one I am getting! And if you looking at the HKS manuals, this kit installed onto RB1/2 only gives extra 21ps (from 194ps -> 217ps), but it pulls out a lot more torque (From 211Nm -> 295Nm) AND the torque peak rev lowered as well (from 4200rpm -> 3100rpm) , so this kit is more like a torque improvement kit! I suppose torque is what we need for our car, especially out of corners on tracks!

Arrong, My turbo kit is on its way! coming by air soon... should arrive latest end of next week~ *grin*

Anyway, as soon as the kit arrives, i will create a thread and post some pics of the kit~
    Yes, keep us updated! You might be the first turbo Euro in Australia!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

looks like pages from Option Magazine

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    What year euro do you have? is it this kit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HKS-T...mZ320308280037
    Nope, the kit in that ebay link is for F22B engines.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    looks like pages from Option Magazine
    haha yep it is indeed, i didnt copy the 1st pic which was the front page of the option mag

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    it looks like the kits designed for stock internals, more of a torque supplement than anything else.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    I used to have wagon CL9, but for some reason never fond of the rear end...but practicality is awesome!

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    How come the turbo dyno only went up to about 6200 RPM?
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge

The second graph is the turbo kit on an odyssey, not on a CM2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    The kit itself comes with Fcon IS, or you can consider using e-manage ultimate
    hows your turbo project going??
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?