Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by timofytit View Post
    Silly question for anyone to answer. Do they measure the power at the engine or at the wheels?
    They use the specs of the unmodified car. That is why one of the requirements for a P plater legal car is one without any modifications to increase power.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    bb6 Type S
    guys can i also point out to those asking why he wants the fastest car out... 125kw/ton is not a fast car...

a dc2r just tips that limit and although it is a brilliant drivers car and handles like a dream, it is not super quick in a straight line

you can kill yourself in your mums v6 commodore just as easily as you can in a GTR, its driver skill not car power

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Accord EURO
    id say let the kid have whatever car he wants. let there be a few accidents for him to learn from the mistakes. thats if he does hoon

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 Civic EK1
    Agree with some of the posters here when they mentioned that you should start with something turtlish. My EK1 may not be as fast as those GTS-ts or commonwhores but it does looks arite, fun + FUEL EFFICIENT !!!!!!!!

Yet, i would be naive not to say that i wanted a speed demon myself (typical urges of a car-enthusiast teenage p-plater). But i figured, it's better to work my way up there (that's why im gonna save up as much as i can) and upgrade later down the track (dc2r/dc5r/Mx-5 NB/S15,etc). Meanwhile i can spend a bit on my civic and still stay alive and spend less in fixing and petrol for the old reliable fun hondas.

And of course when i get even older and experienced (aka matured) i'll then try to get one of my dream car (achievable in price-wise that is) ------> EVO/S2k/STI,etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla AE92
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    say hi to the tree for me haha ROFL
    yeh man bad, send the poor tree my condolences

Acceleration = fun, and corners give you far more acceleration than pumping liquid cash through an engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by BNK View Post
    But i figured, it's better to work my way up there (that's why im gonna save up as much as i can) and upgrade later down the track (dc2r/dc5r/Mx-5 NB/S15,etc).
    lol there not powerfull cars
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    upgrading from an EK1 they are.

Quote Originally Posted by FASN8U View Post
    lol there not powerfull cars
    s15 not a powerful car? lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 Civic EK1
    LOL, never say they're the most powerful (if you can see, my main realistic goal one day would be EVO/STI/S2K) and those cars which potentially be my next upgardes (i prefer fun ness than POWER really) and i see ITRs/S15s/Mx-5s + whatever else i can't think of atm would be more powerful than EK1 and still fun.

And trust me, drive ur DC5 and drive my EK and you'll feel how "POWERFUL" you're DC5 is. Beside you probably already aiming at something better than your DC5 when you get your Ls yeh ? If so, gud on ya ! (have fun with ur next upgrade!) meanwhile I'll have fun with my R

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by rebound View Post
    s15 not a powerful car? lol
    nope (keeping in mind im speakin of stock)

BNK - wasnt trying to bag ya. i see your point. well i wasnt realy aiming "higher" than a dc5 but if i petrol wasnt so exepnsive and i could legally drive it i definently wouldnt of bought a 4cylender. i love my car none the less though. goodluck with ur upgrade
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla AE92
    Quote Originally Posted by FASN8U View Post
    nope (keeping in mind im speakin of stock)

BNK - wasnt trying to bag ya. i see your point. well i wasnt realy aiming "higher" than a dc5 but if i petrol wasnt so exepnsive and i could legally drive it i definently wouldnt of bought a 4cylender. i love my car none the less though. goodluck with ur upgrade
    So can you explain why an S15 isn't "fast"?