Thread: 18'' wheels

18'' wheels

hey guys, i currently have 17s on my dc2 and i was looking on buying 18s. i was wondering what peoples experiences with 18s on an integra are cos im worried that it will scrub alot.

Also i have heaps of inside wear on my tires, i first got a wheel alignment done, but its still bad. was wondering how much a camber kit would cost for my car.

thanks

Sell the car all together!!!!

I wouldnt go any bigger than 16 on my integra but then Im not too much into looks anyway. You will find camber kit for around $150 and you can enquire at www.whiteline.com.au/store

I have yet to put one in my car as Im yet to see the one at Whiteline. I was told not all of them fit very well in hondas.

See you tonight Davey MWA

Personally i think 18's look great

But be prepared to get slammed on this forum for having them, as they do give you a big loss in performance their heavy and they scrub alot.

Im currently running 18's have had to get the guards rolled and have had to grind away at certians parts in the wheel arch, i have also gone through a few tyres due to scrubbing, Camber isnt gonna help much, Their to wide (my tyres are 215/35 18) for the guard and to big

Plus take into account NRMA wont insure a wheel more than 6.5 inches on a VTIR integra DC

i will be soon going down to 16" wheels maybe 17" when i get some money together

good luck

Hey davey, here's a pic of the DC2 i used to own. It had 18" Lenso's on it. By the way, the car was dumped with no camber kit and never really rubbed. My turning circle turned to shit though.

And don't worry about what everyone else says. We all have different tastes, so if you like the way your car looks, don't worry about what others say.

Member Array
    Car:
    I miss my old DA9 :0(

Camber kit

I have a K-mac kit in my car that has lasted over 10yrs and it still gives good camber adjusments, I think their web site is: http://www.k-mac.com.au/ By the way I have 18"s on my LS and it doesn't rubb just make sure you don't get tyres that are wider than 215/35-R18 can't go wrong with that size, it worked for me!
    Last edited by LO_N_SXC; 02-02-2005 at 03:04 PM.
    ダットサン, Dattosan!
    My Daily driven Datto http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11572