Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2 Lux Navi 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    i'd be getting a refund and buying it elsewhere.
    Trust me, I have thought of that. I have thought of just cancelling the order and buying the non-Navi Luxury model instead, I believe there are a few of those around.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    Trust me, I have thought of that. I have thought of just cancelling the order and buying the non-Navi Luxury model instead, I believe there are a few of those around.
    That's what i'd do and save yourself a few grand as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Mate,you would get a better deal now anyway with this crisis.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    When I odered my CL9 that was right when they bring out the 07 model with the Black on Black I was told I need to wait for 1 month as the car is making it's way, if the dealer ship can not deliver the car on the date it's on your contract we will be able to ask them for a lots of freebies. you can also let them know if they do not wish to give you some extras for not giving you your car on time you have no problem to cancel your oder and buy a car else where they should be freaking out quite badly

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Lux 5AT/CR-V Lux
    Mate,you would get a better deal now anyway with this crisis.
    not sure about that, expect prices to rise more likely..........Toyota and Ford already have, it's only a matter of time till the rest do.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    due to the AUD been so bad against other currencey I think best thing to do is stick with your oder but try to get some extras from them, after all they are the one who can't give you your car on time.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    thats right navi models are made to order.

not many people purchase navi models, so they dont stock them in hand.
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I waited 6 weeks for my CL9 Standard 5AT in 2004 and waited 3 months for CRV Luxury 5AT in 2007. I waited 6 weeks for a WRX MY1997 and almost lost it to someone in Melbourne because they are more important than people in Darwin.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by tritty View Post
    not sure about that, expect prices to rise more likely..........Toyota and Ford already have, it's only a matter of time till the rest do.
    prices can rise as much as they want but if the cars aren't selling ,then a bargain can be had to get rid of the over supply atm.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Lux 5AT/CR-V Lux
    prices can rise as much as they want but if the cars aren't selling ,then a bargain can be had to get rid of the over supply atm.
    well that may be true if you are buying a locally built car, but the importers don't have an oversupply issue, they have already reduced their orders months ago

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2 Lux Navi 6MT
    I have seen from some of the prices people on here have paid for the new CU2's that they have got better pricing than me, so I don't think I will be any worse off if I cancelled the order and went somewhere else. I think all car makers are feeling the pinch now, so there are definately some good deals around.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    I have seen from some of the prices people on here have paid for the new CU2's that they have got better pricing than me, so I don't think I will be any worse off if I cancelled the order and went somewhere else. I think all car makers are feeling the pinch now, so there are definately some good deals around.
    Exactly.