Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Ill give it a miss then..
    with those ECU like K-pro and Vipec, what is the chance of VTC slippage? I have read a thread on k20a forums there was a guy who ran a dc5r(I think) VTC mechanism and k-pro with k24a engine. The VTC slipped for only a split of secs and he blew his motor lol. I heard running a machined 45 degree stock VTC is more safe?
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Euro 06'
    me 85kg, my gf 47kg and my brother 115kg
    so she IS your gf! haha you lied!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    Ill give it a miss then..
    with those ECU like K-pro and Vipec, what is the chance of VTC slippage? I have read a thread on k20a forums there was a guy who ran a dc5r(I think) VTC mechanism and k-pro with k24a engine. The VTC slipped for only a split of secs and he blew his motor lol. I heard running a machined 45 degree stock VTC is more safe?
    yeah a few guys in the states have had piston to valve contact from running 50degree of VTC... not sure what advance they were running at what rpm... but id be careful...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Be real interesting to see what gains can be had with stock cams, bolts ons and a safe 45 deg VTC....
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Quote Originally Posted by JunYu View Post
    so she IS your gf! haha you lied!
    bah! shes not man. its easier to type gf than a women friend. LOL
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Nice to see those gains kit! Too bad my euro is now gone otherwise we can do a comparison. I went the easy way to get more power by replacing it with a 2.7 V6 TT lol!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by curik View Post
    Nice to see those gains kit! Too bad my euro is now gone otherwise we can do a comparison. I went the easy way to get more power by replacing it with a 2.7 V6 TT lol!
    damn made of money curik!!
    hahahahha

when time comes around, new cars will always be FTW.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EDM Accord Type-R (CH1)
    Hi,

i`m Chris from Germany and i`m looking for a long time to tune the Accord til i found this We also got the Euro Accord.

I allready searched and looked to different threads, but i still got some questions (maybe my english is to bad...)

If i use the Ultimate and V-Manage is it possible to run aftermarket cams like Skunk2 Stage 1, or better can i tune a Type-R K20 Head with these combination or Turbo?

What is the different between VTC and Vtec engagement, sorry i never heard of...

Is there a way to raise the rev limit? We here in Germany got a 7200 rpm limit and that sucks!!!!!!

Will it also work on the Facelift?

Will it also work on the CL7 (not the Euro-R) it`s the K20A6 powered 147hp version?

Is it always the same harness (TSX 04-05, air & water) that i need?

Will the K-Pro Dual ECU work?
    If yes could i use all standalone which can handle the K-Series i-Vtec, example an Haltech, Motec ect for engine controlling and the stock ecu the rest.
    Do i need also a refresh ecu to usw the K-Pro?

Many many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Madiaks; 19-12-2008 at 02:58 PM.

same thought. wanting to get toda a3 with ultimate combo.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    yep correct - get the 04-05 TSX harness (Air and Water)

the injector / ignition wiring is all the same...

i have complete wiring diagrams if someone needs them
    finally saved up enough to purchase the wiring harness from Boomslang I have ordered the 04-05 TSX harness (air & water), and i have a 2006 euro, and you guys said it fits right =)

how long did it take you guys to get your hands on them? i went with the cheaper $15US postage option since i'm not in total hurry
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    couple of weeks say 2weeks or more....
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Have you guys got pictures of what it looks like installed? I'm contemplating on getting it in the near future but I've got to make sure it's stealthy (cause parents can be in the car). My car's got quite a few mods already so it should give me a fair bit more power.