Thread: New Member

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 Black Accord V6 Luxury

Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased Black Honda Accord V6 Luxury. Hopefully this forum is as helpful as a few around.

Cheers.
    blackv6luxury

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    hey welcome,

congrats on the purchase. Any pictures yet?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by burak213 View Post
    hey welcome,

congrats on the purchase. Any pictures yet?
    No not yet. I will be picking up the car next week. Joined the forums to see if there are any niggly issues that might need some attention but nothing so far apart from people hating the wheels etc.

Thanks for the reply though. I will post pictures when I get the car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 civic vti sedan
    sexy purchase mate
    welcome to the forums

Member Array
    Car:
    NEED DC2
    Welcome...did you get the Nav option also?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord V6 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by TECDUP View Post
    Welcome...did you get the Nav option also?
    Nav is standard on the V6L's.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord V6 Luxury
    Welcome to OzHonda. I can tell you'll love the Accord V6's. I have a V6 Luxury in Polished Metal, awesome car, best car we have owned.

I guarantee you'll love it. 's are the best! (and Subaru, can't say that here though )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by aware View Post
    Welcome to OzHonda. I can tell you'll love the Accord V6's. I have a V6 Luxury in Polished Metal, awesome car, best car we have owned.

I guarantee you'll love it. 's are the best! (and Subaru, can't say that here though )
    Thats good to hear. I am pretty happy with my purchase but havent got delivery of the car yet. Whats the fuel consumption like? Is it anything like a falcadore or is it much better than that?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord V6 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by blackv6luxury View Post
    Thats good to hear. I am pretty happy with my purchase but havent got delivery of the car yet. Whats the fuel consumption like? Is it anything like a falcadore or is it much better than that?
    I have found on the whole the fuel economy is pretty good. The highest average that I have experienced in the time that I have had the car is 10.2 l per 100km. It is brilliant. I did a return trip from Sydney to Melbourne and Back. On the trip home, consumption was at 7.8 l per 100km in the hilly stretches out of Albury, but once on highway, with cruise, and with Cylinder deactivation running, the fuel consumption dropped to 6.9 l per 100 km, which is brilliant for a car of this size and power. I have noticed lately that the Fuel consumption has slightly increased (only to 11 l per 100km), however, I am currently running 91ron (Normal Unleaded in it), However, all the other figures were with 95 RON. Never tried Ultimate (98RON) in it yet. I came from a VZ Berlina (Commodore) and this sips fuel compared to that car.

Good luck with the car, Hope this helps!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by aware View Post
    I have found on the whole the fuel economy is pretty good. The highest average that I have experienced in the time that I have had the car is 10.2 l per 100km. It is brilliant. I did a return trip from Sydney to Melbourne and Back. On the trip home, consumption was at 7.8 l per 100km in the hilly stretches out of Albury, but once on highway, with cruise, and with Cylinder deactivation running, the fuel consumption dropped to 6.9 l per 100 km, which is brilliant for a car of this size and power. I have noticed lately that the Fuel consumption has slightly increased (only to 11 l per 100km), however, I am currently running 91ron (Normal Unleaded in it), However, all the other figures were with 95 RON. Never tried Ultimate (98RON) in it yet. I came from a VZ Berlina (Commodore) and this sips fuel compared to that car.

Good luck with the car, Hope this helps!

Thats good to hear. I come from a VY Berlina and so I should see the same hopefully. Is it more difficult to park this one? I was reading in a couple of reviews that this car is 55mm more in length than the Commodore. I am pretty alright with reverse parking, its my wife's parking I am worried about . Hopefully the reverse camera helps in this.
    Cheers
    blackv6luxury.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord V6 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by blackv6luxury View Post
    Thats good to hear. I come from a VY Berlina and so I should see the same hopefully. Is it more difficult to park this one? I was reading in a couple of reviews that this car is 55mm more in length than the Commodore. I am pretty alright with reverse parking, its my wife's parking I am worried about . Hopefully the reverse camera helps in this.
    Haha, we had a VY as well, before the VZ. I haven't found parking to be a major problem, however, when parking nose in or tail in, in places like shopping centres, just make sure the car goes just that slight extra bit forward, just because in some car parks (up here at least) the rear/nose can be sticking ujust a bit out, if not in far enough. We have the Camera (as its standard), but also ordered reverse sensors as well.