Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 EURO CU2 STD
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    0 to 100kph times have never concerned me, to achieve the best resukt you need to thrash the car, not my cup of tea. a classic example is people who sidestep a clutch to get the quickest possible launch, but who in their right mind would do that to their own car....count me out
    Agreed.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 accord euro
    i hit 220 in my 04 euro. pretty scarey wouldnt do it again.

0 to 100kph times have never concerned me, to achieve the best resukt you need to thrash the car, not my cup of tea. a classic example is people who sidestep a clutch to get the quickest possible launch, but who in their right mind would do that to their own car....count me out
    it doesnt concern me as well buddah, but a bit power would be good... coz when u drive to kiama lookout (60+ degree hill) with AC on (its 41 degree outside) and pedal was flat to the floor, but then you see the speedometer on the Civic Sports dropping very fast from 35km/h to 25 km/h and counting on the 1st gear. That is not good isnt it? I have to turn off the AC, pedal still flat to the floor on 1st gear. and finally it stays @ 20 km/h while my uncle Lancer std who was just in front of me was already gone. Mind you my civic only has a passanger and myself, while he has 5 people on it and AC on...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    it doesnt concern me as well buddah, but a bit power would be good... coz when u drive to kiama lookout (60+ degree hill) with AC on (its 41 degree outside) and pedal was flat to the floor, but then you see the speedometer on the Civic Sports dropping very fast from 35km/h to 25 km/h and counting on the 1st gear. That is not good isnt it? I have to turn off the AC, pedal still flat to the floor on 1st gear. and finally it stays @ 20 km/h while my uncle Lancer std who was just in front of me was already gone. Mind you my civic only has a passanger and myself, while he has 5 people on it and AC on...
    I suggest i have driven that road more often than you Denot, but there are even steeper climbs on some roads. I think a max of 20 kph in 1st gear up there is stretching it a little.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7kn_hLkgns

I don't know how true this is, but I also hope there is no one in this country silly enough to try it
    What's really funny is reading all the comments left by yanks who think it's a yankee Accord and not their Acura TSX and those who are trying very hard to convince them it's a TSX or that it's just the "rebadged" european version of the TSX, who some have heard might be called the Accord in europe! And then there are those who suspect that it's a Benz.

I remember reading a thread on Acurazine where one of them discovered that the TSX is (shock horror) actually a rebadged Honda Accord that the rest of the world gets to play with and not a model specifically developed by Acura for the USA.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by blueuro View Post
    i hit 220 in my 04 euro. pretty scarey wouldnt do it again.
    It was legal once; and we were young (and stupid).
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    That's not an Acura, the speedo would be in MPH, probably a European accord.
    You are right.If it was a TSX the speedo would've been in mph.

I suggest i have driven that road more often than you Denot, but there are even steeper climbs on some roads. I think a max of 20 kph in 1st gear up there is stretching it a little.
    ya buddah... there's one like that here in Kingsford area as well... anyway, the problem I have is because my uncle lancer which is $12k cheaper than my Civic sports doesnt have this problem and he can go with 2nd gear on 30km/h

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    ya buddah... there's one like that here in Kingsford area as well... anyway, the problem I have is because my uncle lancer which is $12k cheaper than my Civic sports doesnt have this problem and he can go with 2nd gear on 30km/h
    Is there something wrong with your civic? Because I can go up the one in Kingsford at the speed limit (50) in 3rd gear. Don't need 1st gear.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Is there something wrong with your civic? Because I can go up the one in Kingsford at the speed limit (50) in 3rd gear. Don't need 1st gear.
    aaronng... do you do this after stoping @ the stop line before the hill? Strange coz my max was 45 km/h and I think its on 2nd gear (auto not using paddle shift)

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    sounds like his got a problem.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

^^ Well dont care nemore coz I traded it in this Sat