Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic H22a. Honda Beat
    the honda and mercedes engines.. same hp output.. wasnt the issue.. it was the team drivers getting stale.. if you were threatened with your job loss you would perform also.

Member Array
    Car:
    nsx
    but dont forget also, totally new cars this year, and honda/brawn have been developing they're car for over a year now
    I'd rather walk way from something saying "that was too hard" than walk away saying "that was too easy"
    ***GREEK PRIDE METER***
    █████████████████████ 100%

honda must be dieing right now
    all that work
    haha
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by revjunkie View Post
    the honda and mercedes engines.. same hp output.. wasnt the issue.. it was the team drivers getting stale.. if you were threatened with your job loss you would perform also.
    hp isn't the defining factor that makes an engine it's how it makes that power

Ross Brawn took a average pakage and made it better
    R.F.F.R

Woohoo!!! time to change the forum name to OZBRAWN.com!!!!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    gotta admit, it's an amazing story

Quote Originally Posted by B18C VVTi View Post
    Woohoo!!! time to change the forum name to OZBRAWN.com!!!!

hahahaha hell yeah
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

LOL...

WTB:

E63 Half Cut - I'm doing a Merc conversion for my EG.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic H22a. Honda Beat
    max doughies..

Member Array
    Car:
    nsx
    ozbrawn.com ftw

then I wont be ashamed to tell people im a member
    I'd rather walk way from something saying "that was too hard" than walk away saying "that was too easy"
    ***GREEK PRIDE METER***
    █████████████████████ 100%

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    gotta admit, it's an amazing story
    You know what, at a glance it is but then when you delve deeper its kinda not...

Honda have been developing this car since early 2008... Honda has been bankrolling this team probably up until 3 weeks or so ago. This 'is' a Honda chassis (minus the engine). This car would have been little different (If at all) if Honda had of stayed...

If you want to see how a real new team will do on debut, (And not just one which took over another - This "other" being one with MASSIVE resources already put in place) wait until USGP in 2010...

If you follow F1 as closely as I do then you'll come to realize and accept that BRAWNGP or Virgin BRAWNGP, whatever it's called, will not last... They don't have the resources that Ferrari, Toyota and even Redbull have... I give them the first 3 months or so for the flyaway races then when they get back to Europe we'll see them coming back into the midfield or not as dominating as now...

By next year, mark my words, this team will be midfielders... (Note: If the salary cap does come into effect then what I said may not apply)
    Last edited by Petronas; 29-03-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    Quote Originally Posted by Petronas View Post
    You know what, at a glance it is but then when you delve deeper its kinda not...

Honda have been developing this car since early 2008... Honda has been bankrolling this team probably up until 3 weeks or so ago. This 'is' a Honda chassis (minus the engine). This car would have been little different (If at all) if Honda had of stayed...

If you want to see how a real new team will do on debut, (And not just one which took over another - This "other" being one with MASSIVE resources already put in place) wait until USGP in 2010...

If you follow F1 as closely as I do then you'll come to realize and accept that BRAWNGP or Virgin BRAWNGP, whatever it's called, will not last... They don't have the resources that Ferrari, Toyota and even Redbull have... I give them the first 3 months or so for the flyaway races then when they get back to Europe we'll see them coming back into the midfield or not as dominating as now...

By next year, mark my words, this team will be midfielders... (Note: If the salary cap does come into effect then what I said may not apply)
    Why would their awesome run change in that time? They DO have the resources to be a constantly winning outfit. The fact remains that if they keep in points paying positions, or better yet place on the podium, sponsors will throw money at them.

Don't mistake this as just another 'Force India' or 'Spyker'. Ross Brawn is an EXTREMELY capable man with plenty of industry connections.

The same thing happened when Ken Tyrrell created his own team from scratch. No one thought it was possible to match the front running Lotus', and he proved them wrong. Jackie Stewart, under Tyrrell's guidance went on to win many a grand prix with that outfit.