Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    I don't know what your problem is but I did not flame anyone, nor did I direct any comment at any person, not even you.

And as for asking about how many giving advice have used it? I am genuinely interested because it is an area that has so much misinformation and misrepresentation it is ridiculous. Lots of people give advice based on rumour and what they see on Fast and the Furious. Most of it is total crap. I want to make sure those that are genuinely interested in it get the correct advice, not heresay. If thats a crime, well, tough.

BTW, I only ever state the facts.
    Last edited by grumpy rooster; 26-04-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    I don't know what your problem is but I did not flame anyone, nor did I direct any comment at any person, not even you.

And as for asking about how many giving advice have used it? I am genuinely interested because it is an area that has so much misinformation and misrepresentation it is ridiculous. Lots of people give advice based on rumour and what they see on Fast and the Furious. Most of it is total crap. I want to make sure those that are genuinely interested in it get the correct advice, not heresay. If thats a crime, well, tough.

BTW, I only ever state the facts.
    in that case,my sincerest.......i obviously misread your post.....promptly deleted....

no have never used gas,but been tossing the idea around for a while.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic
    IMHO, nitrous is just an expensive way to boost. have to get the bottle refilled, may not cost much to refill but in the end u add it all up.

D-series.org, alot of their members use nitrous, may just have some positive information regarding the right nitrous setup. i know ive heard a few guys on there use nitrous on there Z6s...

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yeah,that's where I would be going d-series.org,like you say heaps of guys use nitrious on there.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    me and my brother both have nitrous kits in our civic's EK D16Y4 running low shot its a great way to add power and for the power it adds for the price i reckon its best bang for buck.
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

thanks for the advice guys!!, ill be geting a wet shot system as its easier to plug and play

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    let us know if you get stuck putting it in
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT