Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Depends on how deep your scratches are.. If they are just light curb rash you'll have zero problems but some rims may have deep ass scratches and you prob shouldn't just bog it up

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Gsi 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriskoss View Post
    Depends on how deep your scratches are.. If they are just light curb rash you'll have zero problems but some rims may have deep ass scratches and you prob shouldn't just bog it up
    I had some really bad ones as you can see in the pictures but I know it won't crak the putty is tough.. As I said aswell I have driven a couple 100's of km's since and the car has been in the cold/hot and rain and no problems.

ever tried going off road?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Gsi 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmEG5 View Post
    ever tried going off road?
    The roads around here are in pretty bad conditions but man just make your own mind up I have told you what my view is.

Quote Originally Posted by TegzGsi View Post
    The roads around here are in pretty bad conditions but man just make your own mind up I have told you what my view is.
    yeah ok fair enough. Good go though. If it works well for you i should try it my self. What paint you use to paint the rims? Heat proof?