Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recaro rails

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/K20a & EK/B18cR

recaro rails

does either dc2 or ek rails on recaro's for eg??

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC
    mate,,, do your research plenty of information on here regarding that, also has been covered numerous of times

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/K20a & EK/B18cR
    Quote Originally Posted by OEMFTW View Post
    mate,,, do your research plenty of information on here regarding that, also has been covered numerous of times
    you can either contribute to the thread or dun write anything at all, i hate idiots who just spam threads with irrelavent statments, if its been covered here numerous times before then u can pm me and let me know, rather than spam my thread with ur stupid responses

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC
    why would i pm you for??? when i can let everyone know at the same time?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/K20a & EK/B18cR
    why would i pm you for??? when i can let everyone know at the same time?
    well obviously when you sed "mate" u were refering to me so why not pm rather than being a sik kunt , and spaming my thread if you not gonna contribute to my question than dont say anything, simple as, being a prick doesnt make you king shit especially for a new comer

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC
    the title : new comer doesnt mean shit, who siad i wasn't lurking on the forums with my mates account for over 2 years now? you think your a member and you can put it over me cause i said something rightful, can't you hack it?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    dc2r rails =)

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/K20a & EK/B18cR
    the title : new comer doesnt mean shit, who siad i wasn't lurking on the forums with my mates account for over 2 years now? you think your a member and you can put it over me cause i said something rightful, can't you hack it?
    ohhh ur a sick kunt 2 year veteran.. rightful? all u were doing is spamming my thread, i asked a valid question if its already been posted then its my fault, what are you the ozhonda janitor who siffs through every thread making sure no one double posts a thread

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC
    nah i'm not a sick**** cause i'm a 2 year veteran, your a hero who's making a scene here, im so sorry "MEMBER" i understand that its a valid question, what i was trying to say that, it's been covered millions of times, and there was no need to create a new thread,

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    nah i'm not a sick**** cause i'm a 2 year veteran, your a hero who's making a scene here, im so sorry "MEMBER" i understand that its a valid question, what i was trying to say that, it's been covered millions of times, and there was no need to create a new thread,
    dude he did make a mistake by making another thread like this but ur not a mod so dont start taking the piss out of him,
    if u hav a issue wit the post, then pm a mod so they can delete this post or re-direct him to other post that have been already made,
    were all on here as car enthusiast.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/K20a & EK/B18cR
    closedddddd