Page 348 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2482983383453463473483493503513583984488481348 ... LastLast
Results 4,165 to 4,176 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 JDM EP3R
    ^ what the...? how slack is that...should've let him run away, called the cops on him and he'd get done for leaving the scene of an accident without giving particulars...
    sai_ANN...!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    lol he wasn't running away. he was trying to get me to agree that there was no damage so he is free to go.

but i want his detail just in case i find something later as it was dark (which i did with the park sensor etc). so i had to call 000 to get it (which is a waste of resources as well).

while we were arguing, my mate took some pic of his plate and rego sticker and he threaten to sue us for "invading his privacy" LOL.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    lol he wasn't running away. he was trying to get me to agree that there was no damage so he is free to go.

but i want his detail just in case i find something later as it was dark (which i did with the park sensor etc). so i had to call 000 to get it (which is a waste of resources as well).

while we were arguing, my mate took some pic of his plate and rego sticker and he threaten to sue us for "invading his privacy" LOL.
    sorry the hear dude, at least you got his details. I'm thinking the dude doesnt have insurance or something.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    thats possible.

i mean seriously it wasn't a big hit and if he was polite i would just polish the scratches and touch up the bits and be done with.

but being rude and trying to deny liability and wasted our times etc, i'm more likely to consult my insurance company.

i guess i wont ask for a respray tho as it's not too bad and i'd rather keeping original paint. but i want my broken sensor replaced.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Yeah thats the first thing comes to my mind when they refuse to exchange details.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    yeah but i think you have to exchange info regardless.

by being rude, he wasn't doing himself any favour.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Yeah some people are like that.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 JDM EP3R
    ^ yep...definitely not...

real dodgy when they try to get away with not giving any details etc

question - why do you need parking sensors for? parking sensors are for woosses who don't know how to park...
    sai_ANN...!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by sai_ANN View Post
    question - why do you need parking sensors for? parking sensors are for woosses who don't know how to park...
    good question, i'm a wooss lol

seriously the carpark at work is tight and i'd prefer to invest $$ to get park sensor than damaged car. particularly body parts for our car is not easy to source.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    im thinking its going to be a mission getting a parking sensor for your car? was it from factory?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    not factory. it's fitted by a top guy (he's on the forum too) so shouldn't be an issue sourcing. hopefully it's not too costly (well do i care if it's paid by insurance lol).
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    crap!!...I'll be out of town...

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Last edited by NightRyder; 16-07-2009 at 07:51 PM.