Chloe
    On which dyno?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Update
    i've to run without the IM runner thermal gasket and TB thermal gasket hasn't showed up in my mail yet

after cleaned up everything and ive decide to run with stock gasket for the TB + IM runner at the moment. start up the car and took for test drive the jumpy idle is not there anymore. idles smoothly n also very quiet. 2nd gear pull WOW i feel the difference with VSA on the car still want to pull . Vtec engagement more clear

overall this mod i would recommend for euro owners its really worth it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    OK the car produce 111.8kw LOLS on Mainline Dynolog Chassis dynamometer. I have no clue what is the figure showing is but im happy with what ive got and did. oh if you guys can tell me if its good or bad as ive attached the dyno result below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sC0lQW4Ndk - Felix dyno 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBCH7TPgiPc - exhaust view vtec !!! wooho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6hTJH2Nzxs- Kit dyno 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOL23-iQ5Ic - Kit's dyno 2
    Last edited by felixd; 20-07-2009 at 09:42 AM.

^^ very nice man.

Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    the list of mods im running

- Typhoon K&N CAI
    - buddyclub catback
    - TB by pass mod
    - TB enlarged mod + thermal gasket
    - IM port mod + thermal gasket

Everything else stock
    considering you dont yet have header and cat installed.. the TB and IM enlargement polish makes the car breath a lot better. I remember my car only pulling 109kw with injen intake, header (ebay) and fujitsubo exhaust..

BTW you got video of my car you taped as well? hehe
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    OK the car produce 111.8kw LOLS on Mainline Dynolog Chassis dynamometer. I have no clue what is the figure showing is but im happy with what ive got and did. oh if you guys can tell me if its good or bad as ive attached the dyno result below

[IMG]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss271/felix_d/IMG_38081.jpg[IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sC0lQW4Ndk
    What was your reading before you did the intake manifold and TB bore?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

^^ Aaron, I dont think Felix did before dyno.
    I also got my car dynoed with Felix today..It pulled 129.7KW..
    I think this dyno reads about right though.. I had my car dyno tuned end of last year at another place and it pulled 127.3KW..
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    lol @ your torque graph; numbers are a bit high!

112kW is fine man, as has been discovered, (depending on the quality,) headers on the Euro heed anywhere between around 6-10kW atw. The gain would be larger again for you because you have a higher flowing intake manifold compared to the stock car. Cat would be another gain as well, probably around 2-3kW atw. So averaging it out, with header and cat you'd gain ,with assumed averages, around 10kW atw.

So that's roughly 122kW right there. But so many things affect the dyno, man. What rims do you have? What tyre pressure do you run?

I hope the power is being held back by the stock header/cat and not the fact that you port-matched the RBB. I think port-matching the RBB is going to work against you
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sC0lQW4Ndk
    That's quite a big difference to kits figure of 129kw

What process did you follow to port match the manifold to the head of the car?

If the ports of the manifold are bigger than the ports of the head you'll create a ledge that will disrupt the airflow. Have you taken off the front part of the manifold and had a look/feel into the part of the intake manifold that bolts to the head?

A catback exhaust usually doesn't add much power. So I would say with the intake you'd be making 5-6kw more than stock car.
    Last edited by Chris_F; 19-07-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    ^^ very nice man.

considering you dont yet have header and cat installed.. the TB and IM enlargement polish makes the car breath a lot better. I remember my car only pulling 109kw with injen intake, header (ebay) and fujitsubo exhaust..

BTW you got video of my car you taped as well? hehe
    yesh ive uploaded

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    That's quite a big difference to kits figure of 129kw

What process did you follow to port match the manifold to the head of the car?

If the ports of the manifold are bigger than the ports of the head you'll create a ledge that will disrupt the airflow. Have you taken off the front part of the manifold and had a look/feel into the part of the intake manifold that bolts to the head?

A catback exhaust usually doesn't add much power. So I would say with the intake you'd be making 5-6kw more than stock car.
    the manifold were match to the gasket so i assume its match the head not bigger than the head i believe. oh one more to add my car steering wheeel shudders at 100km/s or more aswell. will that effect the dyno ? im on 18"s.