Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    I widened my search and now have a fabulous 01 yellow s2k with full log books and a 100kms on the clock. It's absolutely beautiful and the previous owner was a 21 year old kid who didn't know much about the car. I originally wanted a white one and after getting the run around from 3 owners I stopped and looked at the car and not the colour
    Buy the car and not the colour

^^^ same here I bought my car off a 21yr old who hardly drove it, rich parents 4 storie house, here i am 25yr's old buy a s2k off a kid... it was in great nick, with only 51kms for a 00.. I think all the colours are great, I originally wanted white with red interior, I ended up with a silverstone, now I want blue, all the colours are nice imo..

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    ur buying an s2k which is a repairable write off... cant u find a better one?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    gratz Oinking!! yellow is a hot colour! gonna have people turning heads everywhere!! its definitely attracts attention lol i know i would look!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by shinji112 View Post
    gratz Oinking!! yellow is a hot colour! gonna have people turning heads everywhere!! its definitely attracts attention lol i know i would look!!
    Took it for a spin last week end, and it turned heads everywhere. I love it. Now i need to fix some small things on it and start changing the sound system and exhaust on it

Mikecivic78 : Nah, man, i didn't find out that it was a repairable write till after i did the revs check on it. It looked good and the guy was pushing it hard and since he had just changed the gear box and the clutch I thought that maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Newcomer Array
    you bought a yellow one already?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    pulsar SSS
    Quote Originally Posted by Oinking View Post
    I widened my search and now have a fabulous 01 yellow s2k with full log books and a 100kms on the clock. It's absolutely beautiful and the previous owner was a 21 year old kid who didn't know much about the car. I originally wanted a white one and after getting the run around from 3 owners I stopped and looked at the car and not the colour
    Hey Oinking - how is the car? were you too concerned about the kms being over 100? we are looking at a blue one atm with 98000kms on it but it's been fully serviced and has just had its major service. I know you say go the car not the colour, but the blue is really nice!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    yellow ftw.

Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    My 2000 red s2000 doesnt come with log book as well but the seller told me that i can go to Hondaone.com to check all the service history done by Honda service centre. Also i wont buy a s2k with a repairable write-off because it is too much problems after you bought it. Be patient and you will definitly find a good example with the budget you want.
    wheel weights? HERE

Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    I also found out that some of the s2k in the carsales.com listed for more than 6 months already. (since i start doing research to my one). Have no idea how come it is no sold.
    wheel weights? HERE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by n3pa View Post
    Hey Oinking - how is the car? were you too concerned about the kms being over 100? we are looking at a blue one atm with 98000kms on it but it's been fully serviced and has just had its major service. I know you say go the car not the colour, but the blue is really nice!
    The car's awesome, been taking it out on the weekends and i love it. Well, it's a massive change compared to my mum's corolla that i used to borrow >_>.

No the kms didn't really bother me since it was the best car in my price range. If u look around you can standardize the s2k and see if the price they are asking for is too much or too little. Well, in anycase i'm going to change the engine next year so i wasn't concerned to begin with :P

If you want send me a link to the car if it's on carsales or a similar site and i'll let u know how it fares.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tw-38 View Post
    I also found out that some of the s2k in the carsales.com listed for more than 6 months already. (since i start doing research to my one). Have no idea how come it is no sold.
    Markets not that good man. If it was on carsales for a while i think i might have gone over it or even looked at it, if it's from syd xD