Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    rubens would've still got hamilton without the f@ck up...

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by bo279 View Post
    rubens would've still got hamilton without the f@ck up...
    would have been pretty close i reckon.. but thats the game aye..

cant believe the mclaren pit crew stuffed it.. that bad though..
    it was probably the most important pit of the championship so far for them..

i was crackin up when the tyre & gun guy took of the first tyre.. and then they looked around for the other tyre lolol
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    such a basic mistake too, rofl
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    at first i thought they had the wrong tyres, n had to get the option or else he'd have to pit again....but after watching replays...there wasn't even anything ready...

it's about time hamilton had some bad luck, the guys pretty much had everything go perfect since he arrived in 06....look at this year, he had a bad car and even that didn't last long...other drivers develop cars for years to be competitive again

also his dad pisses me off....shaking his head when the pit stuffed up like hes the boss

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k

it's about time hamilton had some bad luck, the guys pretty much had everything go perfect since he arrived in 06....look at this year, he had a bad car and even that didn't last long...other drivers develop cars for years to be competitive again
    Lol sif "perfect" anything but. He lost the championship on his debut year by a point when all he pretty much needed was a point to win. And this year loses his 3rd position in Australian f1 race by a stupid error made by Mclaren and was forced into lying about it, he was overlaped in something like 3 different races, and finished below 10th in almost 50% of his races this year.

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    compare that to all the good things that's happened to him. How many rookies you know win in their first year? how many actually get into a championship winning car?
    All the hard work is done for him already, all he has to do is drive the car.

How many years of hard work and going from team to team did it take before webber had his first win?

Schumacher and Alonso came from shitty teams before they had their chance, they had to prove themselves, similar to Vettel, who won in a bloody toro rosso. No doubt hamilton is a good driver, but he's had everything handed to him on a platter.

i think if i was a rookie, id take losing the championship by a point, than scoring no points at all struggling in the back fighting to keep my drive e.g. nelson piquet, sebastian bourdais

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    OT how hot did nicole look..wow

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    cant wait for this weeks race. its been so long !!!

i was rooting for brawn and red bull before the season started and look how good they are lol. shoulda put some money down on

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    lol wtf force india

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    compare that to all the good things that's happened to him. How many rookies you know win in their first year? how many actually get into a championship winning car?
    All the hard work is done for him already, all he has to do is drive the car.

How many years of hard work and going from team to team did it take before webber had his first win?

Schumacher and Alonso came from shitty teams before they had their chance, they had to prove themselves, similar to Vettel, who won in a bloody toro rosso. No doubt hamilton is a good driver, but he's had everything handed to him on a platter.

i think if i was a rookie, id take losing the championship by a point, than scoring no points at all struggling in the back fighting to keep my drive e.g. nelson piquet, sebastian bourdais
    In his debut season Hamilton beats reighning world champion Fernando Alonso with virtually the same car?????

heikki came to f1 is now driving a McLaren and isnt doing half as good as Hamilton?

nelson piquet is simply hopeless, he was driving a renault similar car to Alonso but didn't pick up 1 point, its not just the car and luck, racing has SH*T loads to do with SKILL
    Last edited by Binny; 30-08-2009 at 02:58 PM.

http://www.lewishamiltonsucks.com/
    ppl r always gona hate LOL...

anywayz the fields been turned on its head this race.. should make for an interesting one... fisi aint all that lite either... hmm

me being a jenson fan... heres hoping the mother of all 'Trulli Trains' materializes and button leap frogs em all... lulz

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    fkn button the NUB zomg takes out 4 ppl GG NUB cake.