Member Array
    Car:
    04 euro
    ^ damm missed it what happend?

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    Quote Originally Posted by Binny View Post
    fkn button the NUB zomg takes out 4 ppl GG NUB cake.
    ur only cut coz he took out ham, lol
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

fkn button the NUB zomg takes out 4 ppl GG NUB cake.

were u watching the race bro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6hFwh_W1uA

clearly Grosginger (Grosjean) took out button... causing the ripple effect after...

balding captain faggot got taken out by Alguersuari...
    Last edited by ^^v; 31-08-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    ur only cut coz he took out ham, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    were u watching the race bro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6hFwh_W1uA

clearly Grosginger (Grosjean) took out button... causing the ripple effect after...

balding captain faggot got taken out by Alguersuari...
    i reckon, fkn nub binny

u cant say shit to me, u wer watching the whole race, i missed the first 10 laps
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    It all started coz Button got over zelous trying to overtake grojean and got clipped in the back for cutting him off.

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    i dunno why everyones so cut about KERS, especially mcconville. "can't hang on to the toe"...hahahaha

I mean it's available to everyone, they just made the decision to not use it. love how kimi just decided to f@ck it and go off road instead. heheh

button taking out 4 ppl?? hate to see what'll happen if you were the race stewards..,hehhe

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    I hope the NUB button losses the championship and also hope that BRAWN become the Force India of next year, that would be best case scenario. Funny how Button can only win when his car is faster than everyone else, but when the other manufacturers catch up, surely enough he goes back to his old honda ways lolol button is soo fkn lose.

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    It all started coz Button got over zelous trying to overtake grojean and got clipped in the back for cutting him off.
    he shouldve just done it the hamilton way....just shove yourself in the way and hope no one hits you.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    Quote Originally Posted by bo279 View Post
    button taking out 4 ppl?? hate to see what'll happen if you were the race stewards..,hehhe
    watch that video and see if grojean done anything wrong, he didnt turn into button, button just thought he had him and tried to get the racing line to hit appex on the up and coming turn and got clipped from the back. whos fault is that?

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    watch that video and see if grojean done anything wrong, he didnt turn into button, button just thought he had him and tried to get the racing line to hit appex on the up and coming turn and got clipped from the back. whos fault is that?
    Disagree.
    You could argue who had the corner. Button turning in and grosjean hit him or both were on the corner and button turned into him. These kind of incidents happen all the time. Racing accident, part of the sport.

Hamilton wasn't even toouched but those 2...for some reason aguarsari just ran into him, he was gonna aviod it unitl the rookie plowed into him.

Funny how Badoer in qualifying tried to drive out of the gravel trap with a rear wheel hanging off...hehehe

its Grosgingers fault... full stop...
    button had all 4 wheels ahead of him... Grosginger shoulda backed off... button had the right of way...

good on ya for being a brawn/button hater.. but man dun be so blind as to not see what actually happened...
    bl for captain faggot for bein taken out... maybe if he hadn't got sucha shit start (anti-stalled it off the line) he woulda stayed outa trouble..

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    I dont hate BRAWN that much, I just dislike people who jump on the BRAWN bandwagon simply coz they were doing soo well in the beginning of the f1 season, i can think of 2 people off the top of my head and can say surely enough that there were not half as many button fans last year so ask yourself do you really like jenson button or the situation he is in atm?

I was looking through the motorsports thread and couldn't see one positive post about Jenson button in any of the threads prior to this year, all i could see were a few congratulations to rubens for coming 6th.