Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kleo View Post
    No, honestly please tell me about his posting history/dislike to certain mods and WHY? All i'm saying is, there MUST be a reason as to why he's causing all these troubles for u guys. I still think it is a little excessive that's all.
    To be honest , i dont know. Wyn doesnt know. Tai wont tell it how it is either. He was a ex moderator , who for a reason felt let down and left angrily. Ever since he was ägainst" ozhonda (or more so , Wynode)

Btw, the mods aren't the problem.

99.99% of the time the mods are fine.

It's when new rules are made up or 'special circumstances' and 'treatments' are dished out to people .

That's when the mods are made to feel like they're responsible for the shortcomings of others.
    From what i can see in this situation - Tai got was deserved.He got banned , didnt learn a thing and obviously pushed Wyns bad button once again.
    Does anyone really disagree ? Thoughts for this thread.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    now it's the us and them mentality.

when have we ever had a specific issue with any of you green boys.

even whtteg linda that won some birthday contest and became some mod on here by the grace of wyn doesn't cop anything.

and it's the double standards

like Q-Balls nickname being changed, but the policy clearly being that "we dont change names"

or telling someone to eat some concrete and harden the f*ck up with avatars because people are using the same one.

that's fine until someone else pinches your avatar, then you ban the dude straight away

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    no , i dont Sho'. You prove that because you too , use that avatar in pure defiance of ozhonda - or that you are a sheep.

Either way dude I dont care what avatar you use - get it through everyones head that Tai was banned (again) for stirring Wyn (again). I believe Wynode has been incredibly calm and mature in his approach to Tai and his queries/issues. But At the end of teh day Tai still pushed Wyn and he got banned. End of story.
    end of story is what you like to think, but if you can explain the abusive attitude or the attacks or watever it was in the PM ? the screenshot was on the previous page.

he merely stated that he was making a point for another member
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    yeah, he clearly stated that he was making a point about Krogoth for the Avatar...

Krogoths avatar got used by heaps of people. nothing happened, krogoth got told to shut the f*ck up and stop complaining.

someone uses wyns avatar and instantly they get banned.

that is the issue.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    and the whole statement that "dc2 was abusive" in PM is bullshit, because the evidence to the contrary shows he was polite.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    no , i dont Sho'. You prove that because you too , use that avatar in pure defiance of ozhonda - or that you are a sheep.

Either way dude I dont care what avatar you use - get it through everyones head that Tai was banned (again) for stirring Wyn (again). I believe Wynode has been incredibly calm and mature in his approach to Tai and his queries/issues. But At the end of teh day Tai still pushed Wyn and he got banned. End of story.
    No, I was using this avatar before any 'defiance' or 'resistance'

Frankly what others want to do is on them.

I wanted to know why Tai was banned.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Unless you've been a mod on one of the most popular and immature forums on Australia, narrow accusations and generalisations based on a single event such as this are BS.

The amount of shit you have to unnecessarily put up with from thousands of members, only to be made worse by a whinger doesnt help. Wyn has done pretty well. Tai wouldve been banned eventually. however i'm sure he'll find a way back to annoy us.

I enjoyed being a mod but towards the end, being ridiculed by the usual spammers, just didnt make helping this forum worth it. You guys are lucky this forum is still up and running and being moderated by dedicated mods like ben and aaron. I would like to see how you'd react if you were Wyn having to put up with all this shit over the past few years.

Tai may be a great guy in real life, but his online persona was far from that.

YF does have some valid comments but his comments and alot of others are also "US " against "them". we only see the viewpoint from our side, and not from the mod side. Good on you i say. >insert sarcasm<.

See you in an hour yf

edit: also some of you say "if you cant take the heat, step away from the kitchen". fortunately, some people have dedication and the perseverance to keep pushing on, to keep the forums clean, regardless of how tough it may be. think of it that way - the mods deserve respect in that regard, and they get my respect.

Who would u respect more? a shit stirrer or a volunteer
    Last edited by SiReal; 01-09-2009 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    that's fine until someone else pinches your avatar, then you ban the dude straight away
    Wyn didnt ban tai for using his avatar.
    If you , and everyone who is using Wyns avatar had the same posting history as Tai , then the next time you poke at OZhonda you too would likely get perma-banned. (no matter what it is)

Guys i cant answer much more on this as i didnt personally ban him. Tai , has been a ninja mod on multiple occasions helping me with a few links, and have nothing against the guy.
    But on this forum he has been a consistent troll.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    What is this? Neighbors, hell this is even more drama then neighbors. I think it's good that we have moderators here that keep shit under control unlike other forums where the shit hits the fan daily, but at the end of the day. Attacking a moderator gets someone banned wtf is that shit. Mod's ain't kings mate you are people like the rest of us, we all cop shit don't like each other deal with it don't rip out this ban shit. If you don't want this why don't you just don't post stand back and control shit in the background. Caus if you post... haters gon hate.
    I don't think he was even being abusive you just took it to heart mate. So next time I get teased by a fellow member, should I sook to a mod and get them banned. I think best thing I will get is a "sort it out in pm" why? Private matter leave it private.. how is this any different?
    Hope I don't get banned for this too
    Guess thats why I'm not a active forumer haha
    Last edited by vyets; 01-09-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    then perhaps someone can answer to the so called abuse as to why he was banned on this occasion.
    i believe we have a infraction point system.. how many points did he get done for this matter via PM which was meant to be private.

if he made threats to a PM, then he deserves it, but i dont see where he did..

ps. vyets, you gonna banned
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    Tai may be a great guy in real life, but his online persona was far from that.
    What a faker....lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    wat a luvo bad
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    pogi gets all the bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by i_own_you View Post
    *Pm me for teh gay links*
    My body is my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    then perhaps someone can answer to the so called abuse as to why he was banned on this occasion.
    i believe we have a infraction point system.. how many points did he get done for this matter via PM which was meant to be private.

if he made threats to a PM, then he deserves it, but i dont see where he did..

ps. vyets, you gonna banned
    I cant answer because i dont know the entire conversation between Wyn , and Tai. Wyn is currently going to / attending a HCC meeting and will be back on tonight.
    From what i can see , tai was instantly banned. Something that Wyn , or any moderator can do at their own discretion.