Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    oh and in your car description it lists 'Civic type - R' .. you dont own a EK9

list it as 'B20vtec EK'
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    well .. aside from driver error or a mechanical fault ... i cant see why you arnt getting good power to the ground

is the temp needle half way up before you put your foot down?

other than that ... find a good tuner and sit down and have a good chat with him - lol which i cant help you with because im from WA haha

i can suggest sending a pm to Toda maybe and see if they can give you some advice

yeh, water temp was at 79 degrees and intake temp was 35 degrees to wat i can remember.

lol, yeh thats wat im trying to find out is a good tuner, i was looking under the car the other day nd noticed the headers have been hit on smething, im guessing a speed bump o smething nd its restricting the flow as it has been pushed in abit. abd i also hve a silencer in the exhaust system. bt if that is the case il hve 2 gt it fixed soon enough bt i still wana gt a retune.

thanks for ur advice, ur the 1st person to give positive advice, every1 else has been negative.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    thanks man, hope you get it sorted out

im happy to help, but remember you have to help youself as well, we may have been a little negative but i hope you have learnt a bit along the way as well =)

let us know how u go with it

and remember - when u do get it sorted out, get a dyno sheet and than goto a 1/4 race track and get an official time as well - that way you have a benchmark to work with - and you can legally talk about it on here as well
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Toyota now :P
    go do a dyno run and see how much it really makes, then go from there. cause by the sound of it, it doesnt seem to have anywhere close to 150fwkw.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by hAmZ View Post
    go do a dyno run and see how much it really makes, then go from there. cause by the sound of it, it doesnt seem to have anywhere close to 150fwkw.
    yeh im planing to get it dyno'd soon. cnt spend to much money this year, im goin on vacation lol. were abts in brissie u from??

Member Array
    Car:
    4 banger
    they say every dyno gives out different readings, but i dunt think the gap can be 20-30kw's.

get it dyno'd if it doesnt make atleast 140kw or even 130kw , go back to them and complain man. im not accusing but i seriously think something dodgey is going on since the comparison wit u and the dc2 was near even which is simply impossible if it claims to have such figures of 151kw. and that 'remove the silencer' story cant possibly give u 20kw lol.

best of luck with it man, and dnt worry about finding another tuner etc, go back to 999 and ask them to get it done right and sort it out.
    ohh herrow im jdm

nice mods list

did the guy say it was 151kw at the flywheel or atw?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Toyota now :P
    from southside. yeah man, better yet go to 999 and get a power run there if they got a dyno. lol that'll be funny when the power output shows up.

Member Array
    Car:
    hardparked elmo
    CNJ motorsports have good reputation for tunning. They are at slacks creek.
    Have had them tune a cb accord with jdm h22a with good results

http://www.cnjmotorsport.com.au/home.php
    Last edited by EGJOE; 09-09-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tekung89 View Post
    they say every dyno gives out different readings, but i dunt think the gap can be 20-30kw's.

get it dyno'd if it doesnt make atleast 140kw or even 130kw , go back to them and complain man. im not accusing but i seriously think something dodgey is going on since the comparison wit u and the dc2 was near even which is simply impossible if it claims to have such figures of 151kw. and that 'remove the silencer' story cant possibly give u 20kw lol.

best of luck with it man, and dnt worry about finding another tuner etc, go back to 999 and ask them to get it done right and sort it out.
    yeh, couple of pipol have said that to me abt the dodgy business. just bein its a company nd wuld make me think that they wuldnt wana do nethign dodgy coz dats just gna b bad rep for them. and also the fact that they have on there website "151kws" with a package there selling. and im sure they culd b put up for fraud o smething if it wasnt correct lol,

thanks man, just hve herd frm alot of honda bois around brissie that they arent to great at tuning, (no offence to ne1)

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by hAmZ View Post
    from southside. yeah man, better yet go to 999 and get a power run there if they got a dyno. lol that'll be funny when the power output shows up.
    ahhh nice, another south sider lol. yeh dats actually a good idea, den i cn actually prove 2 them it doesnt hve the power output they said. nd they myt do smething about it lol. wat area in southside

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by EGJOE View Post
    CNJ motorsports have good reputation for tunning. They are at slacks creek.
    Have had them tune a cb accord with jdm h22a with good results

http://www.cnjmotorsport.com.au/home.php
    ahhhh il hve to go check them out. i herd sme good things about 101 in slacks creek.(dont kno the full name)