Thread: Euro sport lip.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k

Euro sport lip.

Hey fellas,
    I've got a question that i though i might let you euro fanatics answer for me.
    anyhow, i considering getting a 06/07 euro.
    im tossing between the Sports version and the luxury version. I like the full leather and the sunroof of the luxury but on the other hand i like the front look of the sports.
    my question is: "would the lip of the sports euro fit onto the luxury model without serious modifications of the front bar?"

cheers
    jez

Member Array
    Car:
    07 FN2R, 09 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post
    Hey fellas,
    I've got a question that i though i might let you euro fanatics answer for me.
    anyhow, i considering getting a 06/07 euro.
    im tossing between the Sports version and the luxury version. I like the full leather and the sunroof of the luxury but on the other hand i like the front look of the sports.
    my question is: "would the lip of the sports euro fit onto the luxury model without serious modifications of the front bar?"

cheers
    jez
    the sports lip will fit on any 06-08 euro, the front bumper are the same. I purchased an 08 standard euro and fitted the sports lip kit (front, rear, side) with no modifications necessary at all. Straight bolt on Looks great too!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k
    Thanks for that info jyh888, didnt expect anyone to reply at 2.47am AEST
    how much did you pay for that set?
    Last edited by Jezzah; 28-09-2009 at 03:03 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CW DC2R
    Do you guys know if the fog lights in the Lux model need to be changed when the Sports/Euro R lip is fitted? or does the Lip just go straight over it?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3//EK//CL9
    Hey

Just put the euro sports lip onto my lux and its a direct bolt on. Don't need to change the foglights as they are the same.

Goodluck, and post pics when you're done.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CW DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by stylzjhn View Post
    Hey

Just put the euro sports lip onto my lux and its a direct bolt on. Don't need to change the foglights as they are the same.

Goodluck, and post pics when you're done.
    Thats good to know, how much did the lip cost you? did you purchase it from honda?

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    You can pretty much get the lip from anywhere... I think there's a trader whos selling Used JDM ones in a few colours...

Its a direct bolt on with a few mods like taking the orginal fog covers off ect. If you wanna know more you can fit it here...

Euro R Kit Install

And here is my 08 Lux with the Whole kit on it...

XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CW DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin View Post
    You can pretty much get the lip from anywhere... I think there's a trader whos selling Used JDM ones in a few colours...

Its a direct bolt on with a few mods like taking the orginal fog covers off ect. If you wanna know more you can fit it here...

Euro R Kit Install

And here is my 08 Lux with the Whole kit on it...
    Cheers for that buddy, that looks so hot!

I am thinking to get the whole set too. Did you get the new ones from Honda? How much do they cost?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 FN2R, 09 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post
    Thanks for that info jyh888, didnt expect anyone to reply at 2.47am AEST
    how much did you pay for that set?
    i got the whole kit for $1000 shipped (not including grill) and respray to nighthawk black costed me $450.

grill costed me around $350 + euro r badges

P.S i have a red honda front bage, p.m me if anyone is willing to trade for the stock silver badge + $50 as i lost it

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Narh not a huge fan of the Red H at the front... I think the stock silver looks clean... Just take it off your stock grill.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!