Page 514 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 144144645045115125135145155165175245646141014 ... LastLast
Results 6,157 to 6,168 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    Hi just wondering what size the standard rear sway bar is?
    asked ages ago and searched the internet and couldnt find any information.

i came to the conclusion that because our cars are jdm, and the sway bars between the dc5r and ep3r are the same fit, that our sway bar is the same size as the jdm dc5r which is 22mm

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    i'm so JDM my rear sway bar is 22mm. i want that on a sticker.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    asked ages ago and searched the internet and couldnt find any information.

i came to the conclusion that because our cars are jdm, and the sway bars between the dc5r and ep3r are the same fit, that our sway bar is the same size as the jdm dc5r which is 22mm
    That sucks. I looked around for after market ones and all I could find was a 16mm from ultra racing.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3 ctr
    guys, ive got a mugen air box atm, dont like the sound, what are my best options? aem?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3_ctr View Post
    guys, ive got a mugen air box atm, dont like the sound, what are my best options? aem?
    If u r a baller and loves cf bling, u can get gruppe m or j's racing ones, if u r on a budge. Maybe u can get injen or similar.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

if you considering the injen i picked one up for an awesome price from o/seas can pm you supplier details.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I haven't really heard another intake before but I reckon the gruppe m sounds mad... Try youtubing gruppe m ep3.. There's a few videos there...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ep3 ctr
    yehh prob dont want to spend that much jst on an intake, so prob injen or aem then. Anyone know of anyone who wants a mugen air box?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R
    Does anyone use magnetic drain bolts on either the transmission or engine? Do they actually pick up anything? Is it worth changing either of the bolts?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by YIZ23R View Post
    Hey guys! new to the forum. Just activated my account since i found the password to my email account. Quick question, Recently went to hanny's coz my engine light was on and the verdict was that i needed to get a new 02 sensor. Peter said it would cost about $400 for a genuine honda part. Was wondering if anyone has tried an aftermarket one?
    Oh snap! I have the exact same problem with my EP3R (check code P1166), I bought a Denso #234-9004 Air/Fuel sensor and awaiting for it to arrive from overseas. I dont know if this sensor will work or not on it, will update when I try.

btw. is Air/Fuel sensor and O2 sensor same thing?

Common problem on dc5's and ep3's. Would of bought an CAI if it wasnt for this sensor. Well goodluk with the sensor ur getting. btw.. its the same thing : D
    You had me at v-tec

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by YIZ23R View Post
    Common problem on dc5's and ep3's. Would of bought an CAI if it wasnt for this sensor. Well goodluk with the sensor ur getting. btw.. its the same thing : D
    Yeh I had the same prob yen I bought my car. I changed the sensor on the cat then had 2 check the pipein on the CAI. Havnt seen the engine light since