Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    bought for 700 in malaysia kakimotor shop
    “A good balance between power, handling and light weight through tuning is our philosophy. ” -Tatsuru Ichishima

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Spec23 View Post
    thanks! i just talked to a friend from philippines and i could get it for a much lower price, i just have to find a cheap shipping company to send it here..

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    ^^ try to ask h3motorworks for shipping

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    how about the fees to pay here? i reckon no tax to pay as long as it's below 1grand. but how about the quarantine fees etc? thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Spec23 View Post
    does that include the fees to pay here in AU? if not did you pay anything here? thanks heaps

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeetthh View Post
    how about the fees to pay here? i reckon no tax to pay as long as it's below 1grand. but how about the quarantine fees etc? thanks
    i dont think you will need to pay quarantine fees unless they slipped marijuana inside your spoiler lol....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by vlixcool View Post
    i dont think you will need to pay quarantine fees unless they slipped marijuana inside your spoiler lol....
    yeah thats what i was thinking.. lol. so no other fees to pay here? i was told by the shipping company that i should expect to pay 200-250 aud once the kits arrive here.. and i'll be paying 200 usd for the kits to be shipped from phils to melbourne..

i was actually thinking of sharing the box, with another person who might be interested to source the kit from philippines but i reckon if 2 kits will be shipped here, it would exceed the 1k$ limit to be tax-free..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sports
    you will have to pay, unless they have it covered. make sure that the company has all the tax's and custom fee included in the deal.

Man,,,,,, i still have my RR kit in my garage... been away, and freakn broke. Too much i need to do inorder to put the kit on... so might consider selling it if anyone's interested? the front part of the RR is all wrapped still the rest has abit of dust, but still in pristine condition. And the kit is painted black already. BTW its the full conversion. So comes with everything.

Anyone interested? offer me a price. But depends i might keep it, and will let you know.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    What do you need inorder to put it on? fogs and muffler?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUS2K View Post
    you will have to pay, unless they have it covered. make sure that the company has all the tax's and custom fee included in the deal.

Man,,,,,, i still have my RR kit in my garage... been away, and freakn broke. Too much i need to do inorder to put the kit on... so might consider selling it if anyone's interested? the front part of the RR is all wrapped still the rest has abit of dust, but still in pristine condition. And the kit is painted black already. BTW its the full conversion. So comes with everything.

Anyone interested? offer me a price. But depends i might keep it, and will let you know.
    oh is it hard to put it on? oh that's cool, my civic is black.. for how much mate?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sports
    nah the whole set is on, including the fog light. Its the complete package. Just that when i install it i want to modify other parts along with it. exhaust, angel eyes, tint my window etc. So yeah, all that will cost alot. i've been meaning to post some pictures up... which i've been tell liquid... and still haven't lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUS2K View Post
    nah the whole set is on, including the fog light. Its the complete package. Just that when i install it i want to modify other parts along with it. exhaust, angel eyes, tint my window etc. So yeah, all that will cost alot. i've been meaning to post some pictures up... which i've been tell liquid... and still haven't lol
    alright try posting some pics.. and PM me for the price, if you dont want to post it here.. all i need is the wrapped around body kit, excluding spoiler.. oh btw, where are u from? thanks mate..