Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    The thing is when ya start getting obsessed with time,it 1. Sends ya broke quick 2. The FUN factor starts to take a back seat to competetiveness.That's not good.

Cause like U said,it's all about the FUN factor.

Anyways,everyone deals with that competetive streak in them in thier own way.

To me,I couldn't care less and those of U who know me,know this.I just do my thing,not worrying about what others are doing!

The whole racing thing is about 'levels'.

Why don't we just have Track/Fun days,why does it have to be sprints where everyone gets a time.

The best FUN that I have had on the track was when I was out there for 4 hours,just having FUN.

That would be sweet eh? All Us Ozhondarians out there together,having FUN!!

OH YEAH
    well...thats you. Competition makes you go faster. Competition is fun. Without it then everyone will be going slow. I do this because thats what i like to do. You do what you do because thats what you like to do. People do things differently. But you can say thats these people who are going fast aint having fun.lol

We aint cutting corners btw, its the racing line. lol
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yeah

And it's a good thing!

Jeff @ Trackattack.com.au does an incredible job at bringing the fun factor out on the track up here in QLD.

I just wanna go racing with a bunch of mates ya know,get out there,go camping,go racing and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

THAT'S what it should be about.Man,that would be fun eh!

haha relax beez, im sure bozman was having fun out there in flicks car

Intense eg you have put together there flick, will be great to see the cars full potential in the near future, great stuff!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    haha relax beez, im sure bozman was having fun out there in flicks car

Intense eg you have put together there flick, will be great to see the cars full potential in the near future, great stuff!
    Yeah beez relax! thanks alexx. will keep you up to date

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Thumbs up!

Fck Yeah!! awesome!!

Then competition and thrill of trying to go as hard as you can is what makes the track fun
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Quote Originally Posted by DNYALL View Post
    Fck Yeah!! awesome!!

Then competition and thrill of trying to go as hard as you can is what makes the track fun
    Well said! i dont know why people want to go slow like beeza. Just drive through cabramatta if you wanna do that. The track is for going as fast as you can.

im sure if you watch this enough you will improve quickly! sounds like you are enjoying the car lots. watching this makes me wanna k swap badly :P

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    I wanna be hooking into a corner,I wanna feel the corner.This is incredible but it's cutting corners looking for the fastest time
    Faster time = higher average acceleration = what you feel.

What you find fun might not be what I find fun, but make no mistake, "cutting" the corners is feeling the corners to the max.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    ^^ Oh really? serious? maybe I need to sit in a car doing that..

Yeah sorry flick

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    im sure if you watch this enough you will improve quickly! sounds like you are enjoying the car lots. watching this makes me wanna k swap badly :P
    you can buy my engine if you want.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00 DC2R
    yeh beeza you need to drive on that race line (cutting apex) to maintain such high speed around the track

to go around the corners with such high speed your car will be thrown outta the track
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614