Page 664 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1645646146546616626636646656666676747147641164 ... LastLast
Results 7,957 to 7,968 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Anyone has a copy of Hyper Rev for EP3's that I can borrow?
    I can let u borrow my copy but as phill said pretty dissapointing

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    I can let u borrow my copy but as phill said pretty dissapointing
    If you dont mind please

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post

however if u look closely, it seems Spoon developed DC/EK and FD but didn't go as far for DC5/EP3.
    I think it's because the DC5 was not designed to be a "race spec" car and the EP3 was a "foreign" car to them (Japanese). So the JDM motor tuners would only dedicate their R&D into the race bred and home-grown JDM Honda's, respectively.

I heard from someone I met in hong kong who is a tuner and races in Macau that ep3s aren't as popular then dc5 because the dc5 has less body roll compared with ep3.
    type[R]

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Although EK9 is a CTR, it enjoyed fantastic support becos it has a 1.6 engine. Which race in a diff class to the 1.8 DC2 ITR. So tuners supported both.

While EP3 has the same engine, gearbox and virtually identical chassis to the DC5. So it is kinda silly developing both. IMHO the height diff won't effect cog significant but I'd think DC5 has better aero. When Mugen races and develop DC5, it would obviously became the choice of racing teams.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    Quote Originally Posted by k0e1 View Post
    nice photoes never noe richard got his license back hahha... u ever take him on? who wins?
    we had a few runs, i get him on a run from standstill, but on a rolling start, his F20C's high-end gets me..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Trolololley
    btw guys, why am i still a 'newcomer'? when do i become a member or whatever? the title makes me look like a complete nubcake

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R EP3
    I got that title too but I joined just last week :P
    Ay does the jap spec EP3 beat an RX8? Figures tend to disagree...I got my EP3 about a month ago..and Ive got my friends crawling over me begging to race and I'm not one to let my car down...How the hell do I get off the line without crazy wheel spin?
    I'm also planning to get the 5zigen exhaust system soon...any tips for that?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R EP3
    Ay does the jap spec EP3 beat an RX8? Figures tend to disagree...I got my EP3 about a month ago..and Ive got my friends crawling over me begging to race and I'm not one to let my car down...How the hell do I get off the line without crazy wheel spin?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by ams View Post

Providing the rx8 is stock ep3's just beat them

Quote Originally Posted by wtfhax View Post
    Spotted CW FL ep3 plates BFX*** parked dulwich hill, anyone here?
    thats me

is anyone running Extended Ball Joints ... if so what brand and ..
    is anyone running buddy club do the type s and dc5 fit ep3 because they are on sale in the US for $150