doesn't rev to 12k like it should.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r,evo1,evo2
    ^^ lol..ur not trying hard enough??

I HATE RUST!

Quote Originally Posted by Tegraww View Post
    GSI has good accel at least, dont really know DC5's
    I wouldn't be shocked if the first gen Integras were quicker than a GSI. The super long final drive absolutely kills the performance. Brilliant car as a daily, my sister has one and it's great. Performance... not in the slightest.
    I have signatures turned off

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    lol at the hoon one. people who think that they are "hairdressers cars" even though they are absolutely brilliant cars in every way.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Quote Originally Posted by p3akin View Post
    even when im driving normal.. sounds like im hooning
    haha sooo true, even with a stock exhaust n any sorta air intake setup anythin over 3k rpm sounds like ur hooning, good when ur not in busy traffic but.
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r,evo1,evo2
    lol.. my car is completely stock and it sounds like im hooning... good car to cruise along but.. so quite

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by string View Post
    I HATE RUST!

I wouldn't be shocked if the first gen Integras were quicker than a GSI. The super long final drive absolutely kills the performance. Brilliant car as a daily, my sister has one and it's great. Performance... not in the slightest.
    i wasnt classing the GSI as a high performance Integra, the final gear is a killer if you want to go faster quicker but perfect for highway driving.. I just think off the line it isnt all that bad!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    off the line theres not a whole lot of difference between B18B n B18C... its when u hit vtec thats where all the difference is. I didnt mind the FD in the GSI, good for highways but u could even cruise in 5th at 50km/h so long as it wasnt uphill.
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by *vtec-screamer View Post
    Car: DC2
    Top 3 dislikes are;

1 - Blindspot, the blindspot is annoying, you must look carefully.

2 - Turning Circle, it's shocking, even a Toyota Camry has a better turning circle.

3 - Acceleration, when in a race at the traffic lights, you must rev around 2500rpm or 3000rpm then dump the clutch and floor the pedal to the metal, then it GOES HARD, if you don't do this, the CAR is SLOW when accelerating...even a commodore V6 would wipe you off the line. =)~ ;-)

that's my 2cents.
    1 - Depends on the person

2 - Completely agree

3 - You've just described launching for pretty much any street car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 DC4
    ha too right geeang

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    turning circle - too massive
    recaro seats - im asian and i still find them squishy
    gear box - so weird driving with 6 gears having driven cars with 5 gears for 2 years
    exhaust - it should either be quiet or be loud. the stock one can be quiet and then it can be annoyingly loud in the background when you're trying to cruise.
    revs - car revs a bit high(well i think so), im the type of driver who likes to keep my revs under 3k's.
    90KUU The Super Saiyin Type R

Quote Originally Posted by 90KUU View Post
    turning circle - too massive

gear box - so weird driving with 6 gears having driven cars with 5 gears for 2 years

revs - car revs a bit high(well i think so), im the type of driver who likes to keep my revs under 3k's.
    LOL.

gearbox - Keep 6th gear for freeway use. Just use 1 to 5, then when you get to 90-100km/h stick it to sixth. Makes it easier to acclimatise to a 6 speeder.

revs - Honda = VTEC/i-VTEC = 8,000rpm+ redline. If you don't like high revs, errr, find something else.