Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by oongie View Post
    under the plastic headlight moulding works a treat!
    Even with the BIG fat ballasts
    Did you drill the balasts on there? or use tape?
    2006 Euro JDM : 18' Concave Concept CC02 Rims, Coilovers, Summit Strut Bar, Voltage Stabiliser, Camber Kit, Slotted Disks, LED Lights, Phillips 6000k HID Kit, Sports Grill with CL7 Badges

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    double sided tape no need for drilling...
    now that would be a pain in the ass...
    doesnt go anywhere with the double sided tape!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    interesting.....very interesting
    LoL
    2006 Euro JDM : 18' Concave Concept CC02 Rims, Coilovers, Summit Strut Bar, Voltage Stabiliser, Camber Kit, Slotted Disks, LED Lights, Phillips 6000k HID Kit, Sports Grill with CL7 Badges

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    Okay guys I have another problem now.. When the engine is on, I find that the light flickers continuously. This does the same thing with my custom interior LED lights too... I thought it would only affect my interior lights but I can't seem to find the root cause of all this?
    Could this be a battery issue or Wattage difference? So far my parker lights have blown 2 times using White SMD lights.

Thanks

Yes you need to drill a hole if you want a snug fit. It's hard to just shove everything under the plastic cap. (Hence why I just used the duct tape to cover it)

As for the installation, its very simple. Just the driver sides a B*(@_ to do because it has the washer fluid plastic cover. You can remove the one bolt there 10mm socket or even with a wrench. I took that out and it made the job 100 x easier. The clips were a little hard to put on again because the HID bulb is a bit bigger and it needs some brute force to lock the bulb in properly in place. Should take no longer than 30 minutes even for a noobie
    Last edited by djpro1; 30-03-2010 at 10:41 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 JDM Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by djpro1 View Post
    Okay guys I have another problem now.. When the engine is on, I find that the light flickers continuously. This does the same thing with my custom interior LED lights too... I thought it would only affect my interior lights but I can't seem to find the root cause of all this?
    Could this be a battery issue or Wattage difference? So far my parker lights have blown 2 times using White SMD lights.

Thanks

Yes you need to drill a hole if you want a snug fit. It's hard to just shove everything under the plastic cap. (Hence why I just used the duct tape to cover it)

As for the installation, its very simple. Just the driver sides a B*(@_ to do because it has the washer fluid plastic cover. You can remove the one bolt there 10mm socket or even with a wrench. I took that out and it made the job 100 x easier. The clips were a little hard to put on again because the HID bulb is a bit bigger and it needs some brute force to lock the bulb in properly in place. Should take no longer than 30 minutes even for a noobie
    In regards to the LED lights etc, you might want to look into getting a voltage stabliser because the euro has voltage spikes, esp when the headlights and interior lights arnt drawing the power they are suppose to, because LED's draw less power as do HID's.
    I got one and havent had a problem since, my LED parkers use to blow every 3 - 6 months, now had them in for like 8 months no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by N3M3SIS View Post
    In regards to the LED lights etc, you might want to look into getting a voltage stabliser because the euro has voltage spikes, esp when the headlights and interior lights arnt drawing the power they are suppose to, because LED's draw less power as do HID's.
    I got one and havent had a problem since, my LED parkers use to blow every 3 - 6 months, now had them in for like 8 months no worries.
    Like this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Perfo...Q5fAccessories

I mentioned it in the CU2 mods thread. Just wondering if it makes that much difference? Sounds great if it stops the led's blowing but any performance or fuel economy gain as claimed by the manufacturer?
    Last edited by will2k; 31-03-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    So just buy one from ebay?
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/12V-88-MAX-VO...#ht_3479wt_944

What does is this 88% thing mean?