Page 776 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2766767267667737747757767777787797868268761276 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,312 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    lol xenon, naked wing

chan, i've seen u at carousel and curtin lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    lol xenon, naked wing

chan, i've seen u at carousel and curtin lol.
    Hehe not surprising as I study at curtin and work at carousel :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by chan 87 View Post
    My 09 Civic Sport

35% Window tint
    6000k HID
    LED License Plate Light
    Full Honda Body kit including rear spoiler
    18" Enkei GTC01 with Sumitomo Rubbers
    Genuine Mugen Visors
    Aoex'i AFC-NEO *Tuned for AFR*
    STD R3 Coilovers

A few pics as a result

Hey Chan, looking good..quick question, what is "Aoex'i AFC-NEO *Tuned for AFR*"?? Is that an ECU re-map of any sort?
    Does anyone do a ECU Flash for the FD2 K20Z? Woudln't mind getting mine done..i am seriously thinking about a couple of mods..needs to be dropped slightly lower (may just do springs not coilovers, Mugen colour coded grill and cat back (want to keep twin pipes though)

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    xenon need a mugen lips and lower that thing!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by FDPete View Post
    Hey Chan, looking good..quick question, what is "Aoex'i AFC-NEO *Tuned for AFR*"?? Is that an ECU re-map of any sort?
    Does anyone do a ECU Flash for the FD2 K20Z? Woudln't mind getting mine done..i am seriously thinking about a couple of mods..needs to be dropped slightly lower (may just do springs not coilovers, Mugen colour coded grill and cat back (want to keep twin pipes though)
    AFC-NEO is used for tuning the air fuel ratio of the car It's just sort of a piggyback. Gave me about 15hp more atw Haven't tried connecting and tuning Vtec with it yet.. So far we've only fiddled with the air fuel ratio and the results were astonishing *15hp for a 2.0 N/A car*. How much were you thinking to spend for springs? Cause my coils were only on the car for about 2-3 weeks and they retail for 1800.. I'll be parting with it for about 1400.. Depends how much you want to spend

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Yeah I'm thinking about a lip kit but I like not scraping anything with the standard height...needs to be practical as I drive heaps

Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking about a lip kit but I like not scraping anything with the standard height...needs to be practical as I drive heaps
    What are you going to do with the k20z2 when you put the k20a in? dayums, your going to have a daily k20a lucky guy xD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    You can always get a lip kit like mine and just don't dump it too low :P My clearance height was about 140-150mm so going through humps etc were all good

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    What are you going to do with the k20z2 when you put the k20a in? dayums, your going to have a daily k20a lucky guy xD
    Keep it as backup, not really sell-able.

I'm trying to determine my k20a as genuine 06 before it gets paid and shipped, japlish is too hard mang

Quote Originally Posted by chan 87 View Post
    AFC-NEO is used for tuning the air fuel ratio of the car It's just sort of a piggyback. Gave me about 15hp more atw Haven't tried connecting and tuning Vtec with it yet.. So far we've only fiddled with the air fuel ratio and the results were astonishing *15hp for a 2.0 N/A car*. How much were you thinking to spend for springs? Cause my coils were only on the car for about 2-3 weeks and they retail for 1800.. I'll be parting with it for about 1400.. Depends how much you want to spend
    Was there any issues during the install, like CELs?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by amuson View Post
    Was there any issues during the install, like CELs?
    Nope. None so ever! I think it was caused due to V-Tec being connected to it.. hence I did not hook up V-Tec to it.. yet :P Just connected the AFR and there was no issues I will try to work with my mechanic/tuner to connect the V-Tec when we have the time.. and see if there's any issues

for the afc, would it work on a fd1 and be any benefit knowing that the r18a engine doesnt have the standard vtec that the k or b series have