Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    No idea mate, I saw it once, but couldnt find it after that.
    maybe i got confused and found it somewhere else? someone else might know where though.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 CL9 5 AT lux nav
    it definitely existed...cant find it myself..still trying different search terms...searching by date would be good as it was shortly after the first cl9 if i remember correctly

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    ah k so its pretty old. I can make my windows go down by remote but not up by remote. Must just be the way they are.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    For the CL9 Accord Euro's (2003-2008)
    Press twice unlock and hold on the second time to wind down the windows. It does not work for getting the windows back up by holding the lock button.
    You will need to put the key into the keyhole and lock your car. But hold the key in the lock position to wind windows if I remember correctly

For the CU2 Accord Euro (2009 MY10-onwards)
    Holding the unlock and lock buttons wind the window up and down! (hold after the second press)

For the CL9 link to all those "tricks" etc
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...side-Your-Euro..

Another trick for your CU2 is how to slightly increase the footwell lighting. It is related to your instrument cluster brightness (as you twist the knob to increase brightness, so does the footwell lighting increases). May not seem that noticeable but it is there!

As most will know about the passenger side mirror dip down whilst in reverse when you set the adjustment mirror switch to the left. Did you know it has a sort of memory setting (what you originally set your passenger side mirror). When in reverse you can adjust the passenger side mirror all you want and when you put it back into drive/in gear, the mirror will automatically go back to the original setting without affecting that setting!

I originally posted this in another thread but the trick here is for getting the most out of your ipod/iphone/mp3 device etc
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    Here's a cheap alternative to the $500 iPod option from the dealers. As suggested you require a 3.5mm male to male cable. This allows you to connect most media devices!

Get from here: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5115 (cheapest I could find so far)

Optional:
    For an extra $2 you can even charge your iPod/iPhone at the same time (please double check and confirm it works with your iPod/iPhone)

Get from here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CAR-CHARGER-A...item2a06ace646

So for roughly $5 you can play music off your iPod/iPhone and charge it at the same time too! I've been using this set up for a couple of months now and see no adverse effects yet.

Only con would be you cannot adjust the music with the car's controls and you have to manually change it on the iPod/iPhone. Doesn't really bother me as I just create a playlist before I go.
    For many people with narrow driveways, you can actually fold your side mirrors in. At first it seems "hard" or seems like you might break it but it does fold in. The first few times will be a bit stiff but comes easier with time. You just have to give it some extra love when pushing it in.

In the glove box, you can actually remove that "tray". Instructions are in the manual and I can't think of it at the moment someone else might want to update with how to do that until I can find out.

For folding down your rear chairs, you can only access the release from the boot. There is no release for it inside the cabin of the car I find that quite annoying sometimes.

There's got to be other things we can find with the CU2!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    For the CL9 Accord Euro's (2003-2008)
    Press twice unlock and hold on the second time to wind down the windows. It does not work for getting the windows back up by holding the lock button.
    You will need to put the key into the keyhole and lock your car. But hold the key in the lock position to wind windows if I remember correctly

For the CU2 Accord Euro (2009 MY10-onwards)
    Holding the unlock and lock buttons wind the window up and down! (hold after the second press)

For the CL9 link to all those "tricks" etc
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...side-Your-Euro..

Another trick for your CU2 is how to slightly increase the footwell lighting. It is related to your instrument cluster brightness (as you twist the knob to increase brightness, so does the footwell lighting increases). May not seem that noticeable but it is there!

As most will know about the passenger side mirror dip down whilst in reverse when you set the adjustment mirror switch to the left. Did you know it has a sort of memory setting (what you originally set your passenger side mirror). When in reverse you can adjust the passenger side mirror all you want and when you put it back into drive/in gear, the mirror will automatically go back to the original setting without affecting that setting!

I originally posted this in another thread but the trick here is for getting the most out of your ipod/iphone/mp3 device etc

For many people with narrow driveways, you can actually fold your side mirrors in. At first it seems "hard" or seems like you might break it but it does fold in. The first few times will be a bit stiff but comes easier with time. You just have to give it some extra love when pushing it in.

In the glove box, you can actually remove that "tray". Instructions are in the manual and I can't think of it at the moment someone else might want to update with how to do that until I can find out.

For folding down your rear chairs, you can only access the release from the boot. There is no release for it inside the cabin of the car I find that quite annoying sometimes.

There's got to be other things we can find with the CU2!
    WOW! Repped!

most of those tricks i knew, but for you to go through the hassle of finding those tricks and posting it up means great dedication,

good job chunsa!
    and yes, THERE MUST BE MORE TRICKS to the euro.

My favourite at the moment is the remote windows trick, comes in handy when you forget to wind up your windows after you've taken the key out and closed the door behind you, just lock it and and hold the lock key and problem solved! No need to jump back in your car and chuck your key in just to wind up windows!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Pearl AT
    THERE MUST BE MORE TRICKS to the euro.
    You can get a free ticket everytime you speed past speed cameras, remember to bring your speed above 10km of the speedlimit, otherwise it might not work.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Meemoo View Post
    You can get a free ticket everytime you speed past speed cameras, remember to bring your speed above 10km of the speedlimit, otherwise it might not work.
    lol smart ass, i'd rather not get a speeding ticket, however if you consider it as a good trick, and do it all the time, you must be one hell of a rich guy LOL

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Thanks for that info chunsa

Great info there mate, thanks!

Heres one that had me baffled for some time... Everytime I pushed the boot latch on the driver door panel, nothing happen... I took it to my dealer, and they accused me of snapping the release cable when I upgraded the sound system (IDIOTS!). It was then, on this very forum I think, did I find the answer.. theres that little switch in the glove compartment which allows you to "activate" or "deactivate" the release button on the driver door panel. PROBLEM SOLVED. Im still trying to find out more about this car... Im positive there must be other things. (SADLY, the windows up/down feature doesnt work on mine )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    Clown......nice one, ROF. LMFAO :-)

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    Hahahaha good one mate! :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    just a thing silly thing i found out today.
    you know how the left mirror tilts down to see the kerb?
    well if your mirror adjustement button is not left on L it doesnt tilt down.