Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by JAP-S2K View Post
    I've run Nexen tyres on a previous S2K i used to own, they were o.k. But there's plenty better out there. I swear blind by Dunlop Sportmaxx now, I've tried heaps of popular brands and types, but these for me are a clear winner, a little pricey but killer grip in the dry, reasonable good in the wet and they seem to last. In comparsion to a set of Bridgestone Adrenalin's, the Sportmaxx are a far better tyre. However you should seriously think about running at least factory width on the rear. 215's will make the car handle like a bag of shit.
    +1 rep, I really like your comparison,

btw I've spent 10mins reading your signiture on choosing .

Just got some AD08's, Fronts 245, Rears 255... havent been out on track yet to test these out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    i think ku36 are shit for daily driving but definatelly better handling. For all rounder and slippery fun in the wet, i'd go for RE001 for steering response. and i hate Hankooks.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    RE001 are still pretty bad in the wet considering their dry grip isn't that great either =/
    They're still better then the ku36 in the wet however RE050 ftw for wet tyres they are so awsome in the wet.

btw KU36 is Kumho not Hankooks :P hehe

Tyre suggestions are about as good as reading tyre reviews, almost usless :P There's that many tyres around that at the end of the day comes down to what you can afford and what brand you want to go with. Everyone always has something bad/good to say about a certain tyre and every website will give you a diffrent review on each tyre lol
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    Just got some AD08's, Fronts 245, Rears 255... havent been out on track yet to test these out.
    I'm running the same on the rears, but having trouble getting them in the guards, getting em rolled soon though, u done any other work to get them to fit?
    Vtec.....It's whats for dinner

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by sambalam View Post
    I'm running the same on the rears, but having trouble getting them in the guards, getting em rolled soon though, u done any other work to get them to fit?
    roll guard, relocate pumper tab I told you before you bought em you had to roll lol
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    roll guard, relocate pumper tab I told you before you bought em you had to roll lol
    Lol yeah I'm gettin that done on friday, they look so fat lol, I just wasn't sure cause the side wall on the ado8 is a beast lol,
    Vtec.....It's whats for dinner

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    they're about the same size as my rt615
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by sambalam View Post
    Lol yeah I'm gettin that done on friday, they look so fat lol, I just wasn't sure cause the side wall on the ado8 is a beast lol,
    The overall width of the AD08's are wide, so the 245 tires is 248 and the 255 is 261... ive rolled the guards, cut the bumper tab but im going to need more of a roll and going to have to cut more of the rear bumper tab, these are really wide tires.

Ditto! I've got the same widths front and rear. The sidewalls are insanely stiff and they extremely well in the dry and are confidence inspiring in the wet. I don't really care about NVH so I love these tyres.