http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Its never too late to return to Simota!

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    I just got the dc2r intake pipe which is pretty big then fit a k&n pod at the end of it, finishing it with 2 cai piping feeds. Costed 150 for the dc2r intake arm, pod and 6m of 10cm ducting piping. I would have almost hydrolocked my engine last week if i had done my own cai, so happy i didnt =D.

I can post a pic if you wanna see what it looks like. But its just a standard intake arm with a pod + a bend xD
    Last edited by EK1 Civic; 22-11-2010 at 09:08 PM.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    R34 GTT
    that rubber pipe thingy is to put around the hole where the pipe goes through, its so when the pipe touches the edges it doesnt cut through it
    106.3 Kw Atw
    Boostech Performance

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by ninzee View Post
    that rubber pipe thingy is to put around the hole where the pipe goes through, its so when the pipe touches the edges it doesnt cut through it

Ah, thought so. Thanks for clarifying.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic vtir
    hey guys, thanks for the tips and advice. I priced up a INjen CAI from JDM yard and they said around $4-500, i ended up buying one direct from the states for $290 delivered. Will keep you posted on how it all goes... Cant wait. I looked at teh cheaper ones, but was reallya fter a cold air unit that sits behind the front bar, went with injen as they seem very credible. cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by lay View Post
    hey guys, thanks for the tips and advice. I priced up a INjen CAI from JDM yard and they said around $4-500, i ended up buying one direct from the states for $290 delivered. Will keep you posted on how it all goes... Cant wait. I looked at teh cheaper ones, but was reallya fter a cold air unit that sits behind the front bar, went with injen as they seem very credible. cheers.
    Good choice mate, I love my Injen, I got it second hand for 200.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Newcomer Array
    After a week with the CAI installed, its interesting to note that my fuel consumption has gone up a bit

Don't know if it's due to the CAI, my ECU not fully "learned/adjusted" to the change or because I love planting my foot to the floor just to hear it growl :P
    Will see what the figures are like on the next fill up.
    Last edited by KeyMan; 26-11-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I reckon my economy got worse just because I'm tempted to drive the car harder to hear the intake more. I do about 9L/100 now, sometimes 8.5 if I'm lucky

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 EK CIVIC VTI
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    option are usually pretty good ... i wouldnt use that filter though

invest in a Fujita dry filter - great quality and sound
    I got a set of spark leads from option.
    completely stuffed around with the order, and when I got them and put them in, they wern't even the right ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    i got an sri wit cai feed. I get 600-650km but i dont fill the tank fully. Just put $30 and if its full its full LOL. But loves the induction noise compared to stock.
    Last edited by EK1 Civic; 27-11-2010 at 01:27 PM.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    White '99 EM1
    honestly on an Na car, intakes dont do much for what you pay. Its more for just sound.
    for sound, Js racing intakes are king
    BIZ| SELLING MY EM1!!! LINK BELOW!!!