Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Full licence help

Hey everyone I just wanted to ask about the Driver Qualification Test in NSW. Im going for my fulls real soon, and I want to know what I should study, and what is it like. Ive heard its a mix between the L's test and a green p's one. Im studying the handbook, but just wanted peoples info and tips on it. I remember on the green P's test when it says turn NEVER turn lol and when it says slow down do it straight away. Kinda misleading, I thought you had to turn thats why I failed.

Come on, 40 views and no one has left a comment? lol dont tell me your all on your L's

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    common sense mate,
    its combined with the l's and green ps test..
    most important will be alcohol and general knowledge questions for example

what age group causes more accidents?
    what time of the day does more accidents occur?

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    read about it on the rta website
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    wtf u need to go for a test to get ur full????

luck in Vic u dont have to do that
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Riced_Civic View Post
    wtf u need to go for a test to get ur full????

luck in Vic u dont have to do that
    this^

go to vicroads and hand in paper to get new photo (if wanted) and licence made and posted to oneself.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5-B16A
    Ok so i got my fulls last month.. My suggestion is to read through the dqt book and study the statistics and braking distances and also when its safe to go cus they will be questions about them.

I would also recommend goin to this site.. http://www.bhatt.id.au/blog/tips-for...icted-licence/

its like a feedback of how people went on dqt test.. I also learn some tips like 'do not press the screen on any of the cyclists clip' or 'watch for the suicidal lady with a pram unexpectedly crossing'.. Theres also a clip where u are in a intersection and choose to turn right but you cant see cus theres a truck in front of you on the other side but his turning on his right aswell dnt touch to go cus you can see the oncoming traffic beside the truck.. Well its all on that site aswell as reading through the book others are jst common sense..

Hope this helps
    Gdluck

Jase
    A hero is made in the moment, not from questioning the past or fearing what's to come. - Brainiac

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    General knowledge and common sense is all you need to know

-what gender is more like to cause accidents
    -what is the safest alcohol limit

on the full licence test, any question relating to gender, put down male, as by the rta test, males are scum on the roads lol

Quote Originally Posted by RR-04-RR View Post
    on the full licence test, any question relating to gender, put down male, as by the rta test, males are scum on the roads lol
    Hahahaha. LOL. Thanks for the feedback fellaz. Im doing it on Tuesday.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5-B16A
    thanks, that was frm experience..

Hope it helps u too., gdluck!

Jase
    A hero is made in the moment, not from questioning the past or fearing what's to come. - Brainiac

I passed my fulls!. Big shout out once again to all those who contributed!!.