Page 136 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,632 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    Was just wondering about how much people are paying for service. For a simple oil change Honda dealer wanted $200+??? Compared to the states where a dealer will change for $35? Why the big difference :/
    i dont kno why the big diff but 200+ is pretty normal at a dealer,

Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    $248 for me at scotts. this was just the basic 6 months service.

Need to find a cheaper dealer.
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by TurBIce View Post

All it is is oil and filter change,quick inspection of steering,brakes,exhaust etc and quick lap round the block.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    just buy urself a KN filter (reuseable) and go to ur local trusted mechanic
    shudnt cost more than $100-120 every single time ive done mine.

i dont need a dealer to tell me that my brakes dont need changing after 6 months if u noe what i mean

i wish more of u were in sydney. ive asked all my friends this week, and none of them know a good panel beater sigh
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    @furythree do you change oil and oil filter on your car yourself or do you bring it to mechanic? Maybe I should look into this and give it a try on my next service. Is there a DIY on this?

Just can't figure out how in the states they can do oil change for so cheap when we "accept" that $200+ is normal at a dealer which is sad
    I noticed most of the service are just oil change + filter and inspect inspect inspect that somehow adds so much costs for looking (not even sure they actually look!!)

In regards to a panel beater, I'm located in Sydney but haven't required a panel beater sorry! I've read on here that some people used Hollywood Repairs or something at Lansvale? Also Currans at Auburn too! So just give those guys a look into.

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by TurBIce View Post

I paid a lot less at Top One for 6mths service and bluetooth system install time included too

Some Carbon Fibre wrapping on my CU2.

And the inside:

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by greg6510 View Post
    Some Carbon Fibre wrapping on my CU2.

does it make the bonnet and roof lighter?

Only if the missus isnt sitting inside

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    changing oil & filter is a very simple DIY

Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    @furythree do you change oil and oil filter on your car yourself or do you bring it to mechanic? Maybe I should look into this and give it a try on my next service. Is there a DIY on this?

Just can't figure out how in the states they can do oil change for so cheap when we "accept" that $200+ is normal at a dealer which is sad
    I noticed most of the service are just oil change + filter and inspect inspect inspect that somehow adds so much costs for looking (not even sure they actually look!!)

In regards to a panel beater, I'm located in Sydney but haven't required a panel beater sorry! I've read on here that some people used Hollywood Repairs or something at Lansvale? Also Currans at Auburn too! So just give those guys a look into.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2
    My 09 TSX is TOTALLED...........

As I was going on a freeway on ramp @ 40mph, there was a pick up truck in front of me and all of a sudden I drive over this huge ass rock. It's the most painful sound I've ever heard.

I took the car to a mechanic and he said the gas line is leaking underneath and there's major sub frame damage. FML!

Estimated repairs was $4,000 USD but insurance decided to total it.

I'm so lucky my son wasn't in the car because it could've caught on fire or probably exploded.

imagine running over a rock/boulder that's the size of a soccer ball @ 40mph while being lowered

Was:

Now:

Took 2 hours two dismantle my parts. =(

Left the Tein springs on. I lose out on my tints, a full tank of gas, and my painted grill

BTW, I plasti dipped the upper grill.