Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    S2Krazy Array
    Well if it ain't capt'n bullshit himself.
    Welcome to my sandpit. You better play nice because if you kick sand in any members faces I'll throw your ass over that 2M high fence and into the neighbours pit bull backyard without any hesitation.

You have your warning.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    lol...do you have any idea how hard it is to set up a 10 second NA FWD car? good luck with your 10 second pass mate...oh and i realised you said street trim...does that include street tires or slicks? if it's on anything less than slicks then im guessing you will have problems breaking into 12's let alone 10's....hope you prove us all wrong
    183.2KW ATW
    BUILT BY DR
    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

awesome...if your not talkin bullcrap again.

on a more serious note im powering my eg with a Romulan Warbird, any tips iamhappy46?

subscribed though cause if this is real i wanna see how it turns out
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

S2Krazy Array
    Oh the car is real, I've watched its progress.
    Its his other cars & stories that are questionable at best.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

and the attitude when questioned.

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    lol...do you have any idea how hard it is to set up a 10 second NA FWD car? good luck with your 10 second pass mate...oh and i realised you said street trim...does that include street tires or slicks? if it's on anything less than slicks then im guessing you will have problems breaking into 12's let alone 10's....hope you prove us all wrong
    A completely stock VQ35 in an American B15 Sentra pulls mid to high 11's on street tyres. Since the N14 weighs less, I have more power and a perfectly spaced gearset to suit my powerband... my only issues have really only been suspension, aerodynamics and getting the thing to hook up on take off. However, I have programmed the ECU(an R34 Skyline ECU actually, rewired to suit the VQ35 firing order using an R34 camshaft signal) with launch control and torque limiting to help it hook up.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    Well if it ain't capt'n bullshit himself.
    Welcome to my sandpit. You better play nice because if you kick sand in any members faces I'll throw your ass over that 2M high fence and into the neighbours pit bull backyard without any hesitation.

You have your warning.
    Bet your thinking, damn 6570+ members haha
    Twincam aint much of a Pitbull haha
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46 View Post
    A completely stock VQ35 in an American B15 Sentra pulls mid to high 11's on street tyres. Since the N14 weighs less, I have more power and a perfectly spaced gearset to suit my powerband... my only issues have really only been suspension, aerodynamics and getting the thing to hook up on take off. However, I have programmed the ECU(an R34 Skyline ECU actually, rewired to suit the VQ35 firing order using an R34 camshaft signal) with launch control and torque limiting to help it hook up.
    is this the same car and engine your talking about? you said STOCK mid to high 11s in this post it says 13s not mentioning if its stock or built too.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/show...4&postcount=14
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    im shutting this down... not interested in hypothetical storstories about people overseas... you are posting in a technical area of our website with hypotheticals and stories, like you did before, here and elsewhere and have been proven to be a trouble maker and shuned from many a motoring community.

So... when you are ready to post detailed pictures of your car, give us some insight into the work you have done (not what someone else has done in a different country), and generally add to our website effectively without inciting bad sentiment and adding to moderator workload for no gain to our community at all, this thread is closed.

feel free to contact me or another mod about why we should allow you to post in a technical section about your car when you are ready to actually contribute not stir on our site.

Thanks.
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316