Page 919 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 4198198699099169179189199209219229299691019 ... LastLast
Results 11,017 to 11,028 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by spookz View Post
    Mine never came with the rubber strip. Hmmm..
    Yeah dont worry about it, your car is lowered too so its gonna come off sooner or later lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    yea....mine's half on half off. have to tuck it back in everytime it pops off and i keep forgetting to ask my mechanic to fix it.
    +rep me if you like my posts! =)
    EP3 --> 4G63 --> DC5s

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey guys, what battery is everyone running? Mine's started leaking battery acid and has corroded the shit out of my battery tie down bar.

Looking for some rims atm. Found some evo 8 enkei 17x8 +38 with 235/45/17 tyres. From reading on a few forums people say you can run them on stock suspension if the tyres are 215/45/17.

What do I need to do to make the 235/45/17 tyres fit? I really prefer not to roll my guards. Do I only need to get a camber kit?

If I get coilovers (lower the car) will i definitely need to roll my guards?
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM EP.TREE
    Bit off topic but anyone know what ill get for getting caught 54kmph over on freeway?

I'm in Melbourne.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    PepX you should get away with it on stock sussy. Tyres are only 20mm wider as a whole and rims will stick about 15mm ish . If lowered u may need a little camber but stll think u may get away with it. Why not use the 215's you have?

Btw....your speed will also increase as those Tyres are bigger.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by tunacnt View Post
    Bit off topic but anyone know what ill get for getting caught 54kmph over on freeway?

I'm in Melbourne.
    At that speed, I'm guessing you'd be going to court for it...

Member Array
    Car:
    Lollerskates
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post
    Looking for some rims atm. Found some evo 8 enkei 17x8 +38 with 235/45/17 tyres. From reading on a few forums people say you can run them on stock suspension if the tyres are 215/45/17.

What do I need to do to make the 235/45/17 tyres fit? I really prefer not to roll my guards. Do I only need to get a camber kit?

On stock sussy, you will scrub the rear going over speedhumps and hard cornering, and it will obviously be worse if you have passengers in the back. Its easier to just roll the rear guards.

And if you're going to lower the car then you will definitely need to roll the guards.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    EVO 8 wheels will look awesome especially if you painted them in black. and yes 215 would be the best size.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3

I'm in Melbourne.
    Umm... GG!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R

I'm in Melbourne.
    i think in nsw if its 30 over its instant suspension of license and huge fine. Not sure about melbourne.

I'm in Melbourne.
    according to this Vic Roads FinesAndPenaltiesRegisterJune2010.pdf 8 demerit points, fine of $597... not sure if you'll get summond to go to court though, due to the tough "new hoon laws" YAY melbourne soon to get tougher, due to that stupid L plater carrying 9ppl in the car!

Quote Originally Posted by PeppeX View Post

I'm currently running a 16x8 +38, 205/50/16... which sat pretty flush with the guards at stock height. Fronts stick out slightly more than the rear. No scrubbing, at stock height. Put in my coilovers recently, still no scrubbing. Not over low though, if I am to go lower... I will need to roll the rears, to keep camber at a respectable level.

With a 235, I'm pretty sure it will scrub on the rear lip, if not rolled. Also inner clearence to the rear swing arm might be an issue. I looked at mine recently and there's no much clearence there.