Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Ohhh, you serious. I was full excited and all. LOL, well thanks for the feed back guys. But it's just so hard looking for the axle back for an EM1. Heard the DC2 will fit onto it, but not quite sure.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    if your getting an aftermarket axel back i highly doubt itll bolt up straight onto your piping.

you can also get a universal muffler for under 300 that will sound much better than the gayloop plus $50 to get it fitted on
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

ebay has axlebacks for 150 if you want sound but dont care the quality of it

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    This is what ebay exhaust sounds like on your civics

Dont cheap out on shit like this orelse you'll embarrass yourself. Save up and get prefab quality brand(s)

Pre-fab brands -
    Mugen
    J's racing
    Buddyclub (stay away from spec 2)
    Skunk2
    5zigen
    hks
    Reinhard
    etc etc

OR get it customed made.
    Nothings wrong with customed made, want an inspiration? Yonas's EGK24A has custom made exhaust, fastest DC2R has custom made exhaust, and other top blokes have custom made exhaust. And we all know these boys barley cheapout and set out some good examples

And they sound more than lethal, + 1/2 the price compared to pre-fab exhausts. Only catch is to find a good exhaust shop that can make the make

Good luck and stay away from gayloops.
    Last edited by DC2-PWR; 01-05-2011 at 02:05 AM.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah @ the vid hahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3r
    Xforce makes pro twinloop exhausts.. I dont know what these tards are talking about I've had mine on my car for ages and still sounds awesome... Not fatty at all sounds deep and mean and as for not seeing any fr sale... It's because they are good and no one wants to sell em

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by frambo View Post
    Xforce makes pro twinloop exhausts.. I dont know what these tards are talking about I've had mine on my car for ages and still sounds awesome... Not fatty at all sounds deep and mean and as for not seeing any fr sale... It's because they are good and no one wants to sell em
    could you please explain what you mean by "pro" because i can garuntee you that the xforce twinloop is not near what a real mugen twinloop is.
    as i said i had this on my car (the S10) after a month the sound went from deep with giving it a little bit of gas to fart fart fart.

and im not sure what you mean by fatty sound?

^i think he meant farty not fatty

maybe you got a dud one that screwed up superjdm :P

is it recommended that you bring in a muffler and get a reputable workshop to weld on the axleback piping? or get them to make you a custom one with their own mufflers etc? which one is cheapest?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    well he said they make "pro" ones so i highly doubt mine was a dud.

its up to you mate, sometimes the exhaust store doesnt stock in the one people want so they just buy their own and bring it in.
    some people are just too lazy to research and find out what one suits them best so they just go in and pick one and tadaaa.

price wise it all depends mate i mean you can go into autobarn and get a $50 cannon and you can go into the exhaust place and get a $300 muffler.
    it all depends what your after really. Just have to do a little research. Ill give you a example...

New Xforce Gayloops go for $240 new right? I got my New Apexi WS2 for $250 SHIPPED from USA. Replica vs Genuine JDM product price difference is $10 only difference is you wait 2 weeks for the shipping.

how much did you get charged to get the apexi ws2 piping welded? and where at? im after a good workshop that does quality welding for a good price cos its too hard to find nice mufflers i want in straight bolt-on

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    I got the Apexi WS2 welded onto a new bpipe 2.5" also got a cat welded onto the bpipe to the headers $150 including the piping and welding. He didnt do the best job but i think its good enough to last 3-4 years (lets just hope so)

place was in dandy near autobarn i dont recommend you going there lol. If you want a decent place i think they wanted $300-$400 when i rang up Dandy Exhaust and i think Daalder Exhaust is pretty decent too
    Last edited by SuperJDM.; 01-05-2011 at 11:32 AM.

which one in dandy near autobarn lol standing out the front of autobarn there are probably 5 exhaust shops in view and another 10 nearby