Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: First Car :3

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Is 123 hours supposed to be a lot? hahah i did 600 on my Ls and i still drove like shit. Raise the requirements to 1000 imo...
    lol fk it just stop giving kids licences while your at it.. but serz 600... how long were you on you L's.?? like 4 years.?
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

Oh well... lot of people i know who faked their logbook hours ended up totalling a car anyway. Learnt their lesson in the end. Can't even drive in a straight line or turn a corner without mounting the rear wheel but somehow passed their test.

I was on my Ls for 1.5 years lol i just drove to/from school and everywhere else. Easy hours!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    All of the older members agree that it's better to start on a slower, cheaper car.

You may really want a faster car now, but when you want to move out or travel, it just might happen that you wish you weren't paying for insurance/fuel/expensive servicing/repairs/sports tyres/replacing stolen seats...

You come to love your first car no matter what it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    I think it's kind of ignorant to say someone will crash no matter what The people I know when I and them were fresh red platers never had a crash except for one guy but an old lady ran a red and smashed into him so not his fault.
    Just get what ever car you like if your confident that your a good driver, otherwise get a sh1tbox like most said.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Why does 'not a Type R' automatically mean 'a shitbox'?

People should learn to appreciate lesser cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    So because you will eventually crash sooner or later, we should keep driving shit boxes until we do?

Is 123 hours supposed to be a lot? hahah i did 600 on my Ls and i still drove like shit. Raise the requirements to 1000 imo...
    1K hours?! I Honestly don't think anyone's parents would like that at all.. Hell, mine complained about 100. D:

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Do I really have to refer to that thread of that Type R Teg wrapped aound a pole with a dead passenger? I did 400 hrs on my L's with defensive driver training and I still reckon I could've learned more before I'm on the public roads. Having a powerful car as 1st car with a P plate and claim you'll always drive sensibly.. Yeah right.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    You can speed in any car, its not like these Hyundai excels suddenly cut its engine once it reaches 70ks

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post

You come to love your first car no matter what it is.
    Totally agree.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by THEEYA View Post
    You can speed in any car, its not like these Hyundai excels suddenly cut its engine once it reaches 70ks
    Amen.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

^Not everyone loves their first car... i was over mine after 2 months. However if it was to be sold/written off i might feel a speck of sadness. It's just been a learning process about cars and the modifying scene. My teggie is simply a guinea pig