Page 964 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 46486491495496196296396496596696797410141064 ... LastLast
Results 11,557 to 11,568 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    er theres like 2 plates stating your vin and a compliance sticker too.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    The only numbers I could locate (one on a plate on the drivers side strut tower and a firewall stamp), were either part of or the complete number on the compliance sticker. I had assumed that there would have been one that was on it before it came over.

In my recent search overseas for a few parts, everytime I quote my vin people screw their face up at it.

There is only 2 VINs. 16 AUD one and the 6 Digit Jap one

Hey guys does anyone know where I can get carbon fibre dash for the EP3?

Looked everywhere.....

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Why are bananas so expensive?

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    queensland yo

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    dont talk about bananas being expensive, stopped buying cucumbers cause its 80bucks for 15kilos... lettuce cereal !
    SPAM|WERKS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    Anybody running one of these?

Kenwood DNX5360NAV http://au.kenwood.com/Car_Entertainm...ems/DNX5360NAV

About to install one in my EP
    Sorry to bring this back from the grave but...are you able to play your ipod through the standard USB cable, or do you have an ipod cable installed. The HU can read my ipod ie: scroll through songs, but I get no sound. Can't put my finger on it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    when i got my alpine there was a usb cable connected to ipod usb but i cant scroll songs off my iphone, can only do it on the hu
    SPAM|WERKS

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Theres a specific cable you can get to be able to use your ipod whike its connected to the HU, still havent tried mine yet

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by THEEYA View Post
    Theres a specific cable you can get to be able to use your ipod whike its connected to the HU, still havent tried mine yet
    Fair enough...it's just odd that when you go from an ipod cable, into the USB bub the headunit picks up the ipod, lets me scroll through songs, and the ipod also displays the kenwood logo but there isn't any sound. It says the songs are playing on the HU, just no sound. I may still take it somewhere and see what they say before I shell out $100 for a cable/install.

I have a kenwood unit but not the exact model listed above. In the instructions the specific kenwood cable is a twin plug configuration. One plugs into the charger bit the other into the headphone jack. I think from memory the cable itself is about $90...

I just used my existing 3.5mm jack to jack cable and plugged it onto the back to the HU, only thing is you cannot control the ipod/iphone from the HU.

I am assuming that is what you're wanting to acheive though? to be able to use it, navigate from the HU.