Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    O.o huh? my euro came with bridgestone tyres LOL LOLLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by azn_k3nt View Post
    O.o huh? my euro came with bridgestone tyres LOL LOLLLLLLLL
    Yeah. Most base model has yokohamas but time to time there's random tyres on lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    I love those alloys,as they are easy to keep clean,even indide the rims.
    I agree, its very easy to clean inside and outside for our 17inch alloys.. Not sure how easy to clean the 18inch alloy..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Yeah. Most base model has yokohamas but time to time there's random tyres on lol
    Those ramdom tyres changed by the dealers or it came from japan as well?

I have the 10 spoke CU2 wheels on mine (factory option - same as this photo http://www.zcars.com.au/images/honda...ro-modulo1.jpg)

Still undecided if I like them or not... The wheels themselves are nice, but I don't know if they suit the CL9 shape. Might get rid of them and go back to stockies once the tyres wear out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 Accord Euro Standard
    I've got a set of stock CU2 standard rims (5), 17inch Yoko's 2000kms on them. I changed them out to put on 18's with Michelin Primacy's (5). They've been sitting a a dark garage doing nuthin. Had a chat to a few tyre sellers and they're good to go. Look brand new too.

How much did you get the primacy's for?

Raja, I have no idea if they're dealer fitted. I just remember you and other people talking about it in another thread lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    How much did you get the primacy's for?
    Were you the one that was blown away with their price before in a previous thread?...

I wanted 18's and didn't want 19's as they're too bumpy. Anything bigger than 18 inch on the CU2 is ridiculous IMO. Looks good but loose all feeling of luxury and feel like you're in a go kart.

I changed over for $400 a corner for rubber and $250 a corner for rim. Got 5 of them so that they match.

They weigh the same same as stock CU2 Lux wheels - 23kgs.

Didn't like stock standard CU2 rims as they look like Mazda 6 and Aurion. Too much like the rest of the pack. I went for Adventi Vienna.

Handles great, the michy's are a quiet and have good grip. Yoko's are quiet with good grip too. I've some say they think that michy's are loud. They have obviously never actually owner a car with them on.

Quote Originally Posted by CU2 Euro 09 View Post
    Were you the one that was blown away with their price before in a previous thread?...

I changed over for $400 a corner for rubber and $250 a corner for rim. Got 5 of them so that they match.
    Yep, $400 a corner. Oh, I just can't wait till my tyres need replacing. -.-'

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    you've got a lot of choice but michelin is quality and good. You got a lux euro right? You happy with them?

Quote Originally Posted by CU2 Euro 09 View Post
    you've got a lot of choice but michelin is quality and good. You got a lux euro right? You happy with them?
    Yep, they're pretty good. Might see how some Continentals are on them when they wear out but I'm not sure yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by seanneko View Post
    I have the 10 spoke CU2 wheels on mine (factory option - same as this photo http://www.zcars.com.au/images/honda...ro-modulo1.jpg)

Still undecided if I like them or not... The wheels themselves are nice, but I don't know if they suit the CL9 shape. Might get rid of them and go back to stockies once the tyres wear out.
    I prefer the standard 10 spoke alloys,and would change back to them when you change tyres...