Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Melbourne meet! When? Name a date! I'm keen!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Hey man just wanted to ask you, if custom welding an aftermarket cat onto the weapon r will diminish the weapon r's gains?? Because I am quite worried about running a test pipe, where they are pretty strict. Im currently deciding on either Comptech header with RT cat....which will rattle like crazy (I have an Auto) or the Weapon R with custom cat welding. One more question is, will doing the custom cat weld to the weapon r give me lots of hassle in terms of installation (O2 sensor etc etc...)Thank you very much for your help!!!
    06 Lux Auto Arctic Blue

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Great project and write up mate exactly what I want to do. Nice mods and nothing too extreme.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R

Sorry I haven't been on, I'll answer all questions tomorrow. I can't believe I can't make the meet today, I'm on my way to paintballing for a mates 21st
    Sorry for being brief

nice build!! You have motivated me more to start my build. Just need some CashMoney $$ =[

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Hey man just wanted to ask you, if custom welding an aftermarket cat onto the weapon r will diminish the weapon r's gains?? Because I am quite worried about running a test pipe, where they are pretty strict. Im currently deciding on either Comptech header with RT cat....which will rattle like crazy (I have an Auto) or the Weapon R with custom cat welding. One more question is, will doing the custom cat weld to the weapon r give me lots of hassle in terms of installation (O2 sensor etc etc...)Thank you very much for your help!!!
    Welding in the cat with diminish the gains slightly (a few kw), but I don't think the risk of being caught without a cat is worth the gains. I can't comment of the comptech header, but from what i've heard the Weapon R header does produce better gains. The custom welding and install only cost $250 here in melbourne. The primary O2 sensor needs to be rotated 180degrees, which works out well when welding in a cat, because the test pipe needs to be cut anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    Great project and write up mate exactly what I want to do. Nice mods and nothing too extreme.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! I highly recommend my setup

Quote Originally Posted by TTonYy View Post
    nice build!! You have motivated me more to start my build. Just need some CashMoney $$ =[
    Cheers mate, keep saving! It's worth it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I can't believe I'm saying this... I'm selling the Euro.
    I have the opportunity to upgrade to the car I've always wanted (it's a secret).

I'm still deciding on whether I'm going to part out or sell the car as is. This is a sad and happy day. :|

I'm still happy to answer all questions! Learn from someone who has gone though all the research before!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Part out shot gun your headunit

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    shotgunexhaust:P
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ROCK FAKESH*T

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Part out shot gun your headunit
    I don't have an aftermarket headunit, sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by longers View Post
    shotgunexhaust:P
    Will the exhaust fit your car?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I want the stock one lol mines got no lights is yours navi?

I'll take it even if it isn't