Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 EURO LUX
    when i was looking i did go to larke hoskin and they did the same to me...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Well I bought my Vti there 3 months ago and price was $1.2K cheaper than any of the other Stealership would offer.

Dont think the other dealerships will be too concerned, probably happy to see Damelian gonski !

Seriously Honda need to pull the design finger out and stop following the Toyota design team (exluding the FT86) and head more toward what VW are offering. new series of Vtec turbo motor for a start, say 1.5 turbo, a new high rev 2.0 L and a new 2.0L turbo.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Well I bought my Vti there 3 months ago and price was $1.2K cheaper than any of the other Stealership would offer.

Dont think the other dealerships will be too concerned, probably happy to see Damelian gonski !

Seriously Honda need to pull the design finger out and stop following the Toyota design team (exluding the FT86) and head more toward what VW are offering. new series of Vtec turbo motor for a start, say 1.5 turbo, a new high rev 2.0 L and a new 2.0L turbo.
    Nah... They'll just design more hybrids.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 EURO LUX

Thumbs up

Seriously Honda need to pull the design finger out and stop following the Toyota design team (exluding the FT86) and head more toward what VW are offering. new series of Vtec turbo motor for a start, say 1.5 turbo, a new high rev 2.0 L and a new 2.0L turbo.[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of a VTEC TURBO
    Last edited by BlackCU2; 07-09-2011 at 02:46 PM.

I like the idea of a VTEC HYBRID POWAAAAAAAAAR. + OWL.

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCU2 View Post
    I like the idea of a VTEC TURBO
    BMW has done it, eg: BMW 135i N55 engine... TwinPower Turbo, High Precision Injection and VALVETRONIC in a new straight-six gasoline engine...The new straight-six is the world`s first engine to combine turbocharging, direct gasoline injection and fully variable VALVETRONIC valve management developed by BMW.

it's pretty fast.. my nose was at its mid body in 0-110kmh..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    "People who know Mr Damelian well said yesterday it had also been the collapse of sales by Honda in Australia in the past four years that had triggered the receivership"
    I heard Rick was the largest Honda dealer in Sydney. BUt when i bought the car the service was good. I think the same salesguy i dealt with also Natnat dealt with as well. Larke @ Homebush dudes were very rude to me when i ask for the price... Mainthing is when i bought the new euro last year end of March only rick can able to do that cheap price in sydney, as i been to few dealership before hand including larke..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 EURO LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    I heard Rick was the largest Honda dealer in Sydney. BUt when i bought the car the service was good. I think the same salesguy i dealt with also Natnat dealt with as well. Larke @ Homebush dudes were very rude to me when i ask for the price... Mainthing is when i bought the new euro last year end of March only rick can able to do that cheap price in sydney, as i been to few dealership before hand including larke..
    i got the asian guy that sits in the corner near the rear entrance of the dealership at lark @homebush.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    i got the asian guy that sits in the corner near the rear entrance of the dealership at lark @homebush.
    he sold me my honda.... I think 7 yrs ago
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 euro lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    yup they give you like 4 nice chocolates with every service

heyy... i never got any chocolates =[

I had the misfortune of dealing with Honda Australia regarding the ping (PCS) issue (they are a bunch of clowns). I am certain there are many current and EX Honda owners who will agree with me. As some have stated many times on previous threads, Honda's focus seems to have shifted to producing the Jazzzzzzzzzzzz........

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Honda should bring in the DIESEL Euro ASAP,as it would sell like hotcakes locally too...