Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    hehe mine too, but in places where i coated in clear didnt peel as much, i have ordered another sticker set to re apply to the peeling sections and re-spray with clear again. also when applying the stickers i found the glue on them is kinda ordinary, so spray the back of the sticker with plastic adhesion primer and stick using the 3m spray glue. then once applied, spray with adhesion primer again and cover with 2 coats of clear.
    also dont apply them when the air is damp.

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Quote Originally Posted by adriano10 View Post
    where do u get the stickerbombs from?
    amazon.com; I suggest just ordering the second hand; 'like new' books

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B18CR EG
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTI0NMAN-1 View Post
    amazon.com; I suggest just ordering the second hand; 'like new' books
    Ebay------- its called STICKER BOOK 1 & 2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B18CR EG
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTI0NMAN-1 View Post
    hehe mine too, but in places where i coated in clear didnt peel as much, i have ordered another sticker set to re apply to the peeling sections and re-spray with clear again. also when applying the stickers i found the glue on them is kinda ordinary, so spray the back of the sticker with plastic adhesion primer and stick using the 3m spray glue. then once applied, spray with adhesion primer again and cover with 2 coats of clear.
    also dont apply them when the air is damp.

samething i did.... spray 3m over it and its waterproof

Member Array
    Car:
    Dap Ek
    In my opinion. I thing using the stickerbomb book and stickerbombing the exterior is a bad idea. They are not meant to be in the sun,rain,hail and etc, so it just fades and becomes all wrinkly.
    Best bet is to collect waterproof stickers (eg.vinyl stickers) and use them to sticker bomb the exterior of the car. In the end it looks more legit and will last so much longer rather than getting wrinkly and messy.

This is only my opinion as i have stickerbomb my roofracks before and it didn't last a month with 6 layers of clear coat.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by tsol0811 View Post
    In my opinion. I thing using the stickerbomb book and stickerbombing the exterior is a bad idea. They are not meant to be in the sun,rain,hail and etc, so it just fades and becomes all wrinkly.
    Best bet is to collect waterproof stickers (eg.vinyl stickers) and use them to sticker bomb the exterior of the car. In the end it looks more legit and will last so much longer rather than getting wrinkly and messy.

This is only my opinion as i have stickerbomb my roofracks before and it didn't last a month with 6 layers of clear coat.

I totally agree with this, i sticker bombed my ek grill, then put clear coat and about two/three weeks later they were all faded and wrinkly.

I also sticker bombed my sun visors but their still going strong.. haha
    oldskool Civics FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    92 eh sedan b16
    This is the front lip of my eh done, it only took about 30 minutes while watching the cricket.
    Only did it about a week ago so guess we will see how long it lasts