Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Ferrari better get their shit together with next years car. It's so frustrating being an Alonso fan, he's at the absolute top of his game right now but without a good car can't do shit. Arghhhh.

Can't wait till next march! Anyone going to be in Melbourne for the season opener?
    part time potato

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    YES I surely am! I am also an Alonso fan, and yes it is frustrating. He's driven the wheels off the F150. IMO a successful season for Fernando in the circumstances, a car that should be technically 5th being 3rd most likely, and destroying Felipe.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    seb fan or not - you cant say much bad about him or the team

i think RBR have been pretty fair (compared to last year) and seb just stepped up his game

made webber look pretty ordinary all year and left the other teams in his dust..

people still give him sh*t about him not being able to overtake (including myself lol) but when your leading races you dont need to overtake anyone !!!

(yes i am aware you overtake back markers but you got blue flags for that )

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Ferrari better get their shit together with next years car. It's so frustrating being an Alonso fan, he's at the absolute top of his game right now but without a good car can't do shit. Arghhhh.

Can't wait till next march! Anyone going to be in Melbourne for the season opener?
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    YES I surely am! I am also an Alonso fan, and yes it is frustrating. He's driven the wheels off the F150. IMO a successful season for Fernando in the circumstances, a car that should be technically 5th being 3rd most likely, and destroying Felipe.

yeah i'm a nando fan also - still rate him as one of the best drivers in the modern era (taking down schumi in his prime!)

and yes i will be at the opening race in melbourne! yahhhhhhhoooooooo

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Gotta agree with you there man, can't really fault RBR or Seb this year.

I have a feeling Webber will be stronger next year, I dunno I just feel that last year took so much out of him and this year he kinda seemed content picking up the No.2 role... Fingers crossed he comes out swinging next year and atleast wins a couple races...

Yewww Ozhonda meet next at the GP for sure hehe
    part time potato

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC , CRX
    Its been a hard year for Ferrari and Fernando fans after missing out with just 1 point last year to this year were the 150th just could not compete with RBR.

Hopfully next year will be the start of FA's comeback!

I cant wait till next year, we have GP passes again and am ready to finally get Alonso's Auto graph, was lucky enough to get a photo with Felipe this year and also got Sebs autograph and ahd a chat to him about his hair, lol, but I missed out on alonso's lol well hopfully next year!

Forza Ferrari!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrr View Post
    also got sebs autograph and ahd a chat to him about his hair, lol
    jelly!!
    Comment, rate my beats!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by 1900-hustler View Post
    seb fan or not - you cant say much bad about him or the team

i think RBR have been pretty fair (compared to last year) and seb just stepped up his game

made webber look pretty ordinary all year and left the other teams in his dust..

people still give him sh*t about him not being able to overtake (including myself lol) but when your leading races you dont need to overtake anyone !!!

(yes i am aware you overtake back markers but you got blue flags for that )
    Every seb basher will always bring up his overtaking and "real" driver qualities, but as you said he's just been too good this year! Team mate is your nearest and closest comparison, and well... don't think we need to explain that lol.
    No bias opinion (some of you guys probs won't believe that lol), but his overtake on Nando at Monza, was to me overtake of the season, thus far.
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    Every seb basher will always bring up his overtaking and "real" driver qualities, but as you said he's just been too good this year! Team mate is your nearest and closest comparison, and well... don't think we need to explain that lol.
    No bias opinion (some of you guys probs won't believe that lol), but his overtake on Nando at Monza, was to me overtake of the season, thus far.
    lol true that was a good overtake

MW around nando @ eu rouge was also epic

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Just found out Brittish driver Dan Wheldon died from a crash in the Indycar series. RIP
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    just found out mark webber was in sydney 5mins away from my desk ..

i walked past the place where he was at also - just thought was a bunch of random people lining up for no reason

so upset!

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    what!!!! damn man thats deperessing..where abouts?
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome Abourd You!..