Page 996 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 496896946986993994995996997998999100610461096 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,952 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    running bc coils

its pretty good for taiwanese made, just got one slight issue and that my tyres are 235/45/17 and now i cant do a proper wheel allignment like front wheels wont get cambered to 0 on the dot... cant lower will scrub heaps so i gotta fork out for some ku36s because broke uni student. oshcit

overall good coils!
    Running same coilovers. Only problem is that it doesn't go low enough!

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    what size tyres are you running? if i go lower, will solve my camber issue at the front but scrub more...
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    215/45/17 with -1.5 camber at the front and -2.1 camber at the rear. Still scrub in the rears under hard cornering but apart from that it's perfect. Could do with a little more low in the rears but the coilover on the passenger side has maxed out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    215/45/17 with -1.5 camber at the front and -2.1 camber at the rear. Still scrub in the rears under hard cornering but apart from that it's perfect. Could do with a little more low in the rears but the coilover on the passenger side has maxed out.
    Man I scrap exhaust mid pipe on stock height, nasty spedhumps...
    SPAM|WERKS

what size tyres are you running? if i go lower, will solve my camber issue at the front but scrub more...
    Where are you scrubbing? Camber doesn't really need to be 0 on the dot. Some negative camber may help if your scrubbing on the edge of the guard. Trim the splash guard? if you're game!

Man I scrap exhaust mid pipe on stock height, nasty spedhumps...
    Haha, my mid pipe is now at least 10-15% flattened!

Ppl who did my alignment continued to drive the EP onto the hoist, even though it was scrapping. I even saw them trying to pull the car up by lifting it at the rear guards! Fail!!!

I can get over most large speed humps, sometimes I get a tiny scrape. I steer clear of the small short ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EP3R
    Hey guys.
    Just got my ep3 mugen engine mounts installed by Dede at Top one auto. My car feels so different now! I can feel the difference in the acceleration its like a new car.
    VTEC? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by bluey45 View Post
    Hey guys.
    Just got my ep3 mugen engine mounts installed by Dede at Top one auto. My car feels so different now! I can feel the difference in the acceleration its like a new car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Where are you scrubbing? Camber doesn't really need to be 0 on the dot. Some negative camber may help if your scrubbing on the edge of the guard. Trim the splash guard? if you're game!

Haha, my mid pipe is now at least 10-15% flattened!

Ppl who did my alignment continued to drive the EP onto the hoist, even though it was scrapping. I even saw them trying to pull the car up by lifting it at the rear guards! Fail!!!

I can get over most large speed humps, sometimes I get a tiny scrape. I steer clear of the small short ones.
    like i saw my left was 0.2 and right 0.08 at the front

but my steering pulls to the right even after allignment... like bit more torque steer to fight with. do you have like any aftermarket parts installed for your front like control arms or anything? i was told my wheels too thick width and height so lowering it will scrub but will fix the problem 50/50
    SPAM|WERKS

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    The only speed humps I'm afraid of are the little splitted ones. Btw Mike, update your build thread already! What's plans? I get bored at work having nothing to read lol.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    like i saw my left was 0.2 and right 0.08 at the front

but my steering pulls to the right even after allignment... like bit more torque steer to fight with. do you have like any aftermarket parts installed for your front like control arms or anything? i was told my wheels too thick width and height so lowering it will scrub but will fix the problem 50/50
    Im running the same size wheels as you JOhnO dont have that paroblem, dont think my car is dumped as yours though.

Hey guys. Have any of you guys changed LCA to f7 planning to do so, but just wondering if its a straight bolt on. Can I use the standard bolts. And what socket can I use to take of the standard bolts.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Yes you'll use the factory bolts. Probs be a 17 mm
    to see all of my build, checkout