Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    my car is not up for sale yet. waiting to finish exams in case something happens to my daily :P

Fair enough. FYI anyone else in the market, someone mentioned before (I also confirmed) that itr is sold.

Member Array
    Car:
    Micky Mouse car
    For those in market in this thread,
    I'm putting my type R up for sale later this week. JDM front, fresh coat of paint, few decent mods..
    PM if keen before i get pics

It's worth what you think it's worth paying.
    Simple as that.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by boboz81 View Post
    When I was shopping for a dc2r I got sick of looking at any under 14k, they are all hacked or dodgy so just bought one for 16.5k and is the cleanest I've seen so far with only 105000ks compared to 170+.
    Heh - you don't want to see my odometer then I paid more than most for my Dc2R but I also got exactly what I was looking for. I think that's what people need to keep in mind with pricing - it's worth what you are prepared to pay, NOT what the seller wants. Most people consider 16K+ as "too much", but if you get that one car that you were looking for and it is everything you wanted then you paid the right price.

Sadly, most of the DC2Rs and S15s I looked at were what the seller thought was awesome but in my eyes was crap for overinflated prices.

Quote Originally Posted by hondapop View Post
    When I was into the Valiant Chargers in the 1990's I struggled to get $1825 for mine (a nice example). I would get 10 times that now (even my wife reluctantly agrees I should have kept it.)
    The only time I made money was on my S800 which was immaculate, after receipts I think I came out 4K ahead as the car was shipped back to Japan by an enthusiast.
    Last edited by Setanta; 01-02-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

i payed a bit higher than the usual for mine. Agree with boboz81, the lower end price ones where dodgy. So i justified paying a bit mine for one i know i wouldn't have any regrets and it had everything i wanted in an ITR, limited edition aswell, have a look for yourselves for validation purposes:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-Edition-DC2R

You also need to remember fanboi demand + rareity + the RnD (voted best FF drivers car by evo mag) that went into these cars have jacked up the prices a bit.
    Last edited by infurNOS; 06-02-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    EG

Paid 14000$ Last year for a stock one

Brought a Clio 172 instead, not as good as an itr sure...but cost me <$5k....

Quote Originally Posted by sab0r View Post
    For those in market in this thread,
    I'm putting my type R up for sale later this week. JDM front, fresh coat of paint, few decent mods..
    PM if keen before i get pics
    pm sent

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    i payed a bit higher than the usual for mine. Agree with boboz81, the lower end price ones where dodgy. So i justified paying a bit mine for one i know i wouldn't have any regrets and it had everything i wanted in an ITR, limited edition aswell, have a look for yourselves for validation purposes:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-Edition-DC2R

You also need to remember fanboi demand + rareity + the RnD (voted best FF drivers car by evo mag) that went into these cars have jacked up the prices a bit.
    I would KILL for your ITR. Well done man... soooo clean!
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    I'd pay an average of $13K with this current market anything could happen with itrs

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    I paid $11K for mine. Single owner, female, in Canberra. K's were OK given it is a 2000 model, 160,000+ kms...mainly driven around Canberra anyway! Had full service records from Honda.

The only problem is the faded red paint (top surfaces), of course the drivers side bolster on the Recaro which I've had repaired, and some marks on the carpet.