Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    No unless they took off your old weight. Which is something I always do.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    we actually fit tyres, and even a small thing like balancing your wheels without an air valve cap and then putting one on later can effect your balance. The smallest weight we use is 100g

when you paint a wheel the coats arent completely even. If it was me i personally wouldnt bother but just letting you know any way

wut? the smallest you use is 100g?

thats wrong dude. Ive got 5gram weights on mine, you might wana get that looked at.

Also, a valve cap weighs all of 1gram at the max, if youre using minium 100g weights, 1g isnt gonna make shit of a difference
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    we actually fit tyres, and even a small thing like balancing your wheels without an air valve cap and then putting one on later can effect your balance. The smallest weight we use is 100g

when you paint a wheel the coats arent completely even. If it was me i personally wouldnt bother but just letting you know any way
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post

thats wrong dude. Ive got 5gram weights on mine, you might wana get that looked at.

Also, a valve cap weighs all of 1gram at the max, if youre using minium 100g weights, 1g isnt gonna make shit of a difference
    4dlulz!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs

This is exactly what confused the shit out of me :/
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Another thing, how important are reinstalling the center caps? Ive not finished them yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    4 banger
    ^ lool
    ohh herrow im jdm

Quote Originally Posted by Liger View Post
    Another thing, how important are reinstalling the center caps? Ive not finished them yet.
    Helps prevent corrosion to center hob nut and more aesthetically pleasing.

Yes your right its 5g, my bad lol

Thanks bludger