Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    Just one last point i wish to make i admit im a noob compared to most others when it comes to cars this dc5 is my first car if u were born knowing everything about cars good for you but im sure the rest of you guys started like me asking questions which other people find stupid so think about it when u started off did u appreciate people giving you false info or cracking it at you just cause ur new
    if u think about it and still find that newbies (which u guys all once were) should get ripped on just cause they want to learn about their cars abit more then u dont belong in a car stick to walking

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_James View Post
    Just one last point i wish to make i admit im a noob compared to most others when it comes to cars this dc5 is my first car if u were born knowing everything about cars good for you but im sure the rest of you guys started like me asking questions which other people find stupid so think about it when u started off did u appreciate people giving you false info or cracking it at you just cause ur new
    if u think about it and still find that newbies (which u guys all once were) should get ripped on just cause they want to learn about their cars abit more then u dont belong in a car stick to walking
    Well, people were trying to answer your question properly.

you got the correct answer after your question in the second post......

yeah, was n00b at one stage, but never did i ask i can't hear my vtec.

FYI, I try and help as best i can around here, but when the person has their head stuck in the sand, I don't bother.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC5R, FD1
    I understand u help alot and i can tell otherwise u wouldnt have such good rep, i appreciate the fact that ur trying to help me realise something the only reason i kept asking was because i didnt feel like it answered my problem until later that arvo i took it out on a quiet street and tested again and realised it was just less audible not non existant but anyways thanks everyone for their help ive learnt from this thread sorry for the fuss

^^^

I'm with you mate. If people think that the OP has "their head stuck in the sand" they should just not bother posting instead of making smart arse comments. Doesn't help anyone and all it does is spam the hell out of every single thread so you have to read through pages of bullshit just to get an answer. Dont have to have +million rep to work that out.

/rant.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuci View Post
    ^^^

I'm with you mate. If people think that the OP has "their head stuck in the sand" they should just not bother posting instead of making smart arse comments. Doesn't help anyone and all it does is spam the hell out of every single thread so you have to read through pages of bullshit just to get an answer. Dont have to have +million rep to work that out.

/rant.
    It helps in the form of humor.

at no one's expense because the question was already answered.

lol

I want to become 4d lizzie.

Lizards (aka Drachomonoids, Reptoids, Reptilians, Lizzies)
    4D STS
    Orion STS slaves; ~8ft tall
    Earth involvement: indirect, direct less common (but see Men In Black)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.ph...html#msg294421

Be "funny" in the off topic section.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

here, we are very off topic, do you have as much spare time as me?