View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 196 of 419 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,352 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    This...

to

This

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    in my opinion, ek9 tail lights would look the best on your car, but i don't think the dark altezza lights would look bad at all. i would go dark over chrome.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriskoss View Post
    hey dude.. i mean i can find a suitable earthing point for inside the boot of the ek hatch.. somewhere that is out of the way etcetc
    Well, one of the best suggestions that I've heard is the bolt that holds your back seat down.
    I've used one of the bolts that holds on my tail lights, and it's worked well enough.
    Do you know how to disassemble your back end? (All plastic moulding, boot floor, spare tire and back seats)

*edit*

I just headed outside and had another look, and here are the other good spots I saw.
    Where your spare tyre goes, there is a bracket that the long bolt you use to hold it in place goes.
    There are pre-threaded holes that'll be solidly welded in place under the little plastic discs 300mm on each side of your boot latch. I believe these holes are intended for anchoring child seats to.
    Last edited by Peppy; 15-02-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Quote Originally Posted by eeko View Post
    This...

to

This

Yesssss!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy View Post
    Well, one of the best suggestions that I've heard is the bolt that holds your back seat down.
    I've used one of the bolts that holds on my tail lights, and it's worked well enough.
    Do you know how to disassemble your back end? (All plastic moulding, boot floor, spare tire and back seats)

*edit*

I just headed outside and had another look, and here are the other good spots I saw.
    Where your spare tyre goes, there is a bracket that the long bolt you use to hold it in place goes.
    There are pre-threaded holes that'll be solidly welded in place under the little plastic discs 300mm on each side of your boot latch. I believe these holes are intended for anchoring child seats to.
    Hey man.. i appreciate you going out of your way to have a look.
    ATM mine is bolted next to the boot latch. .thats what I was talking about.. but the position of the sub and the amp (amp is mounted ontop of sub)... makes the grounding cable from the latch to the sub look messy because its in the middle of the boot.. so ill have a peak at where the rear seats bolt in and bolt it to there as its probs a better place as its way more hidden

cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriskoss View Post
    Hey man.. i appreciate you going out of your way to have a look.
    ATM mine is bolted next to the boot latch. .thats what I was talking about.. but the position of the sub and the amp (amp is mounted ontop of sub)... makes the grounding cable from the latch to the sub look messy because its in the middle of the boot.. so ill have a peak at where the rear seats bolt in and bolt it to there as its probs a better place as its way more hidden

cheers!
    Sounds good. You know how to pull out the upright parts of the back seat? It makes accessing that area a ton easier.

Btw, I'll be rebuilding my boot floor to house a full size alloy spare soon, and when I move my amp around again for that, I think I'll use those ones on the back of the car. Do you know the spots I'm talking about? They're not right next to the latch, but like I said, 30cm on each side. I'd take a photo, but I couldn't be bothered working out how to post images.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy View Post
    I'd take a photo, but I couldn't be bothered working out how to post images.
    http://photobucket.com/

... you can work it out from there
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Took the roof out of my EK shell today, who wants a sunroof roof

Pics ? ^^^

Diy ek9 headlights + Diy pod filter box no pics.

Last edited by seihoa; 21-02-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceZiggy View Post
    Had my EK serviced & wheels aligned.

Planning on getting tail lights like 2BeSeen's next week, however.. I need opinions!

My EK is a dark green (I'm sure you've all seen it - fairly common Civic colour).

Should I go with the Black or Chrome housing?

I'm not a huge fan of the Chrome, but I'm worried the black will blend in too much with the dark green and look odd, or bland, even. Opinions?
    Get ek9 tail lights
    JDM is Best

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    just lowered my car on kmacs with KYB front shocks and GAB damper adjustable rear shocks edit pics tmrw when day light

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Just wondering where the best place to find the parts to do a facelift conversion would be? Just ebay the bumper, hood, quarter panels, lights... Do you have to change subframe?
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.