Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Considering Honda sales of late have been average I reckon you should be able to negotiate a coupla G's off the RRP, esp if you have cash, what state you in ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    I was told by a mate of mine who works for a holden dealership in Sydney that the dealer makes more money if they can get their customer on a finance..
    More commision from the lender..
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by pitiek View Post
    I was told by a mate of mine who works for a holden dealership in Sydney that the dealer makes more money if they can get their customer on a finance..
    More commision from the lender..
    Correct. The dealer gets a cut of the interest, same goes to insurance.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

$23,500, I guess you mean manual? thats like $2,500 off if its white automatic.

I'm thinking waive dealer delivery of $1500 if lucky, otherwise just a few addons for free. They will push really hard in the sale that they're gonna be popular and limited, and maybe they will be - hard to say. but they certainly should have a massive load of stock on its way...

Tx for the replies guys.

The $23,500 was for an Elantra Elite, my choice of colour (non metallic) auto, on road. You reckon this is a good price didler? Compared to the Civic (features wise) more 'bang for your bucks'' for sure.

Stevil, I'm in Adelaide. For the Civic I was thinking about the same price as the Elantara ($23500) but, for them to throw in the 'reverse park assist', which I was told was approx $500.
    Will I be laughed out of the office!
    Yes, they are pushing hard, want me to sign up even before car arrives at dealership, which could be weeks away. Anybody knows when it will be viewable?

Tx

Quote Originally Posted by L2R View Post
    The $23,500 was for an Elantra Elite, my choice of colour (non metallic) auto, on road. You reckon this is a good price didler? Compared to the Civic (features wise) more 'bang for your bucks'' for sure.
    Elantra is a good car. My bro in law has one and it drives & looks good. Features is abundant, but build quality is a bit (note: just a bit) of a let down... Wait for the civic to comes out, test drive both car and see which one you like better.

Note that the dealer might be reluctant to give you discount on the civic since its a new model.

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

i called honda burswood (perth - supposed to be our cheapest of our 3 honda dealers) and the manager tried to tell me 20 of 28 were already sold, before they were gonna arrive... lol likely BS.

That would mean perth is only gonna receive 100 cars to start with - as if... more like 1000... or am I wrong?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    since its coming out of japan, im not surprised if the civic will come in small numbers. this is the similar case atm with honda jazz vibes.
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic 7th
    are these new civics made in Thailand or Japan ?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Japan ag the moment until Thailand factory is back in full capacity, iirc
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    *Update*
    Drive's review of the new civic

http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor...229-1u1ow.html

the comment section is comical.

The moment you know that this car will not be as good as you thought...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family