Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Did you need to get your guards rolled nothing to stressful? and did you have to buy a rear camber kit aswell before lowering?
    i know this question wasnt directed at me, but i rolled my front guards after lowering my car, and it has to be done! just way too much scrubbing if you dont, but back guards are not rolled tho and to be honest euros with a bit of back camber look hot, but thats just my oppinion...
    plus if there ever was a night meet ide defs come too as i also work weekends lol

Nah MR2QIK, they go heaps lower than that but any lower and without a camber kit it would be undrivable. I had it tucking rim on the stock 17's in the rear and half the tyre at the front before I got those wheels but I couldn't get into my driveway haha.

Thor, I haven't gotten my guards rolled yet but I had previously tried a set of 20x8.5's and had issues fitting them properly at the height I wanted. The rear guards are alright but the front ones I had to persuade to stop the rubbing

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Would roll guards to make sure they clear and get a rear camber kit. I had 20's on mine and they still scrubbed with a full car load and the car wasn't that low.

Last edited by white_ep3_civic; 20-02-2012 at 06:35 PM.

^looks good!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    still not sure whether to go coilovers or springs...

Coilovers for shure! you wont regret it..

Alfa's right man, Coilovers are the best thing I've bought from the car apart from the stereo

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    spend the money and do it right the first time. end of story

Quote Originally Posted by y.vtech View Post
    I got 19s x 8.5 its perfect to tell you the truth. Still, i get about 600ks on a full tank. It looks amazing and for performance wise its great to tell you the truth. Still quick and for handling don't get cheap tyres..
    What offset are you running? Any tramlining?

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Nice dandrinan, looks similar to my euro except im still at stock height and running 20's... Did you need to get your guards rolled nothing to stressful? and did you have to buy a rear camber kit aswell before lowering?

u got 2xaftermarket cannon exhaust and
    have travelled down flemington rd,
    recently?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    i think maybe 1-2 weeks ago...howcome lol?

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    cause i heard you way before i seen u .
    i was on the corner of grattan st and flemington.